Audioholics Announces SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mickanger

Audiophyte
I am on the lists already, and I would love to win this sub.

P

PianomanKen

Audiophyte
I've recommended and installed SVS speakers and subs for a couple friends who have entered the world of hi-fi, and have been very impressed with their power and musical detail. I've yet to replace my aging sub in my game room system, which is currently being remodeled. Now would be the perfect time to update my system with a great sub!

M

michael lopez

Audiophyte
I would love to compare my M&K V125 to the PB-2000 .I bought mine back in 97 cost about the same

A

Afro2cool

Audiophyte
I am subscribed to both newsletters and would love to have this sub to add to my man cave/theater room.

L

Larry Torres

Audiophyte
I am already subscribed to both newsletters. I need this sub just because I want to see if SVS is as good as they say. I already have two BP8060 fronts with a matching center, it would be interesting to see how the SVS stacks up to these speakers.

A

AGuinn

Audiophyte
I am subscribed to both newsletters.

I would like to win this sub so I can annoy my neighbors with thunderous amounts of LFE.

B

Benny Long

Audiophyte
I am subscribed to both newsletters. Please enter me in the drawing for the PB-2000. I want to add it along with my current SVS subwoofer to increase bass output and smooth response.

S

Steve Mac

Audiophyte
I am now subscribed to both newsletters and a new PB2000 would be a fitting replacement for an ailing Velodyne. Thanks for the chance to win!

S

Sptwriter

Audiophyte
I already subscribe to both newsletters. I've been eying the PB-2000 or maybe a pair of the 1000s for a while now, ready to replace an Energy sub I bought in 1998. C'mon, upgrade me!

Gofspar

Gofspar

Audiophyte
I'd like to be entered into the giveaway, If I were to win I'd be giving my trusty PB-1000 to my friend and would replaced said PB-1K with the PB-2000. :)

I'm subscribed to both newsletters. :)

Last edited:
SurveyorJohn

SurveyorJohn

Audiophyte
I would like to win an SVS sub ,to hear how great they are and to run dual subs.

J

Jeff Straight

Audiophyte
Already a member to both. The reason I want this sub is for many reasons. I don't have an island, I don't have a dedicated sound room, I don't have a theater room, I don't already have a sub, in fact I don't have any decent speakers at all. It's been a dream of mine to have good audio equipment and just come home from work, turn on the stereo, sit on my couch and clothes my eyes and just get lost in the music. I did enter the last contest but you gave it to some guy in California! :) I've always dreamt of being an audiophile but let's face it, it can be expensive! This would be a good first step on my journey!

Last edited:
M

mikey d

Junior Audioholic
I'm already subscribed to both. I would love to have this sub in addition to my pc13ultra to be able start enjoying the benefits having dual subs.

B

Benjamin Coon

Audiophyte
Well, I would love one of these bad boys because MORE BAAAAASSSS!!!!!

J

Joel Woodward

Audiophyte
I am already subscribed to both newsletters. I would love to win this SVS sub because I'm ready to go to a 2 sub system in my home theater, & it would be great to be able to test this against my current sub to decide which I want to get a second of.

B

Blueshound24

Audiophyte
I'm a long time music/stereo lover and I have a system with the KEF LS50's. It's a great little setup, however it is a little lacking in bass. I would really like to extend the bass response a bit.
Cheers!

B

Blueshound24

Audiophyte
PS: I have been a subscriber to Audioholics for a while and just subscribed to the SVS newsletter.

Joeteck

Joeteck

Audioholic
I blew the amp and driver on my Klipsch 12" sub. Coil was seized around the magnet. Would be nice to receive this and do a review on my YouTube channel located here: www.youtube.com/joeteck.

I'm a product reviewer. I receive products to review. Would be cool to start reviewing with AudioHolics.

Joe

B

Bassman332

Audiophyte
I subscribe to both newsletters. I would love to win this so I could trade it in to upgrade to the SB16 Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis