Atlantic Technology 10e-CSB

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You can get the manual here and then click on 10 CSB under Subwoofers if you want to read it with me. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Looks like a good deal to me.
I don't know. It sounds like it might be a glorified white van deal with a twist. The MSRP is $900. Who sells an unheard of sub weighing 35 pounds for $900? Their scratch and dents go for $600. My pawnshop has it listed for $500 on Amazon but they will give it to me for $200?

I think I just talked myself out of it. I already have a couple of 35 pound $200 pieces of junk (but I love 'em :)). WmAx pointed out to me that making lateral purchases doesn't really get you anywhere. They don't open for a couple of hours but I know this much for sure: If it was a $900 HSU or SVS selling for $200, 20 people would have told me to get it. ;)

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I don't know. It sounds like it might be a glorified white van deal with a twist. The MSRP is $900. Who sells an unheard of sub weighing 35 pounds for $900? Their scratch and dents go for $600. My pawnshop has it listed for $500 on Amazon but they will give it to me for $200?

I think I just talked myself out of it. I already have a couple of 35 pound $200 pieces of junk (but I love 'em :)). WmAx pointed out to me that making lateral purchases doesn't really get you anywhere. They don't open for a couple of hours but I know this much for sure: If it was a $900 HSU or SVS selling for $200, 20 people would have told me to get it. ;)
I think you and WmAx have it right. Even at the pawnshop's price this may end up as a $200 plant stand.

The manual has little info to help decide its sound quality, but any subwoofer that requires you to place it in a corner probably has rather weak output.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
35# is not much.
That might be shipping weight too. I tilted the box and it didn't feel as heavy as my pee-pee Infinitys which are actually 38 lbs each.

... this may end up as a $200 plant stand.
LOL! :D Can you imagine having paid the Amazon price and then finding this thread? :eek: :D

My girl would have killed me for bringing in another piece of gear.
Dave's right, she's got my balls in a jar. :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like you dodged a bullet my friend.
And besides....aren't you saving for an engagement ring?;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis