Ascend offering free returns....

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I got that email too Billy. It is a very good decision on Dave's part to do this. Anything I ordered from Dave were B-stocks and I never could find anything wrong with them. When Dave said that Ascend is very picky, he certainly is NOT kidding. In other words, I would NOT hesitate to order B-stock from Ascend again if I were going to place an order.

Cheers,

Phil

J

Jaybeez

Junior Audioholic
It's a good way to offer a no-risk trial for sure.

I honestly can't see why anyone would ship them back, but I'm sure there are some that might give a listen and decide they are looking for something else.

They currently have a great deal going on B-stock Sierra 2s. I have a set and have yet to find any fault, minor or otherwise.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It's a good way to offer a no-risk trial for sure.

I honestly can't see why anyone would ship them back, but I'm sure there are some that might give a listen and decide they are looking for something else.

They currently have a great deal going on B-stock Sierra 2s. I have a set and have yet to find any fault, minor or otherwise.
When I ordered the 340's across the front, mine were all B-stock. Could NOT find anything wrong with any of them. When Dave says that they are very picky about quality, he is NOT kidding imho. This is a good move on Dave's part.

Cheers,

Phil

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Keep in mind this is an experiment by Ascend per Dave. I think its a good move, I sure wouldn't have returned any of the speakers I've bought from them. We need companies like Ascend.....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis