flamingeye

flamingeye

Junior Audioholic
I`s there really a market out there for a $2100.00 VPI-Typhoon(220v) Automatic record cleaning machine isn`t manual good enough for $20

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

You could stick a bunch in the dishwasher :D But I think a disk washer is just fine, if properly used.

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
flamingeye....

Are you an astronomy buff? I thought I'd ask because I am.....and I couldn't resist asking since you display the Helix Nebula as an Avatar:cool:

I've personally viewed the Helix many, many times and I've shared it's grandeur with others through my scope:)

Last edited:
flamingeye

flamingeye

Junior Audioholic
flamingeye....

Are you an astronomy buff? I thought I'd ask because I am.....and I couldn't resist asking since you display the Helix Nebula as an Avatar:cool:

I've personally viewed the Helix many, many times and I've shared it's grandeur with others through my scope:)
Buckeye,I wouldn`t call myself a buff but I do yews astronomy as backdrops to sum of my drawings & the helix was perfect fit to the name witch is only part of a name I yews flaming eye studios thats an on going project for web site I`m making as yet not finished.astronomy is cool thou .

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nice!!

With that said, I don't think the Helix looks anything like a flaming eye. (not to nitpick, but we astronomy geeks are weird that way...LOL) I've seen the Helix with my own eyes many times....and in photos...but I can't see the "flaming eye" connection.

Several small planetary nebula....however...do fit the bill much better than the Helix.

For one.......

Ghost of Jupiter (NGC3242)...(an eyeball with flames shooting out!!)

How is this for a flaming eye?? :cool:

Last edited:
flamingeye

flamingeye

Junior Audioholic
Nice!!

With that said, I don't think the Helix looks anything like a flaming eye. (not to nitpick, but we astronomy geeks are weird that way...LOL) I've seen the Helix with my own eyes many times....and in photos...but I can't see the "flaming eye" connection.

Several small planetary nebula....however...do fit the bill much better than the Helix.

For one.......

Ghost of Jupiter (NGC3242)...(an eyeball with flames shooting out!!)

How is this for a flaming eye?? :cool:
But it does look like a eye right! , I guess I shouldn`t have used prefect & I guess u have to see it through an artist eyes,now I will probably get a bunch of hits for that one

Last edited:
flamingeye

flamingeye

Junior Audioholic
An alien eye perhaps.:)
Every body is a critic!! I guess I should have rote what is every body`s perception on my perception or something like that

Last edited:
flamingeye

flamingeye

Junior Audioholic
OK,I know I`m out of my league hear I`m just trying to educate my self & invoke sum thought on the LP cleaning biss & the insane price people will pay or it`s a joke right? people don`t really pay that do they?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis