Aperion Audio Intimus 4T Hybrid SD 5.1 Speakers Video Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
I'm 6' 5". So, I'm just not sure I'm the right guy to be photographed with these speakers. You see, this is the Aperion Audio Intimus 4T Speaker System. And while Aperion makes lots of, shall we say, "normal" sized speakers, the 4T system, is really designed for the person looking to get that great Aperion Audio sound, but with a much smaller footprint and a lower price point. You can, for example, get this entire 5.1 system, with the 4T towers, 4B bookshelf speakers, 4C center channel and Bravus IIA 8D subwoofer, for just $1,350. Shipped. That's not bad, and this is the kind of system that sounds much bigger than it is. And really... it better. It's perfect for those looking to place speakers in a way that doesn't take over a room. And, yes, I suppose they'd be great for short people... What?

Discuss "Aperion Audio Intimus 4T Hybrid SD 5.1 Speakers Video Review" here. Read the article.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Andrew Gash, and the interview stance. :D

Good looking speakers. I've never listened to any Aperion products, perhaps someday I will. These speakers have a very euro flare to them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis