brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Long time no post! haven't really had many updates so it's slightly less fun when you don't have any new upcoming purchases. Couch came in and it's awesome, so comfortable. Switched my blu ray player out with a ps3 as there was a couple games I wanted to play for it. Biggest addition in years though was just ordered this morning. I'll have to be a good boy and wait acouple weeks for everything to be assembled. May I present to you......

Digital Storm Bolt II Custom Performance PC

My new gaming pc. Liquid cooled, incredibly small size (slightly larger than an xbox one), custom paint job, overclocked intel i5 4670k, overclocked gtx 770 2 gb, 120 gb ssd, terabyte 7200 rpm Hard drive, windows 8.1. Add that to one of these admittedly ridiculous things...

COUCHMASTER

and you've got yourself a recipe for a far better living room gaming experience compared to anything a ps4 or xbox one will offer :p Can't wait for it to everything to arrive.

Last edited:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Nice to see you posting again Brian. That pc rig is bada$$! Congratulations!

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
That's one mean looking rig Brian glad your still alive mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome back, man! Well, you can read this in another six months... :p Bryce's girl still drunk texting you? (J/K Bryce. :D)

Nice computer, btw. Looks pretty sweet. I'll be interested in how quiet it is. That's my Everest...a quiet PC that has great graphics.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Bryce's girl still drunk texting you? (J/K Bryce. :D)
Darn she tricked me and said it was her mum she's going to need a stern talking to for this

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Well, pc arrived a while ago and after some issues I've got everything running well. I've also got a ps4 (with 500gb ssd) and a wii u recently. Needless to say, most of my recent free time has been dedicated to gaming :p

I got the ps4 for MLB 14 and it looks AMAZING on the ps4! The reviews I'd read indicated long load times on the game, so I decided to get the SSD to help with that. Switching out the hard drive was super easy. Probably took about 5 minutes. Load times are noticeable but not so bad now, haha. I'm looking forward to eventually getting some more games for it, but those would have to be Sony exclusives. Anything available on the pc I'm getting on there, obviously,

Picked up the Wii u for Mario Kart 8. It's an absolute blast and I've had a lot more visitors since I got it. If there's one thing nintendo does well, it's local multiplayer. The game pad idea is pretty cool too. Didn't think I'd use it too much, but I find myself playing games on there when I have mindless tv on. Came with a free copy of windwaker HD that I haven't been able to invest too much time into yet. All in all it seems like a pretty cool little console so far.

And now, the piece de resistance, the new gaming pc. It's absolutely gorgeous. By far the best looking pc I've seen. Compact but powerful. Can play any game smoothly at ultra settings. Whisper quiet. I had a fair amount of issues with the pc originally. If you want full details you can find them here.

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/forums/home-theater-bolt-2-review-tidf22690/

So obviously I wouldn't recommend the company, but now that it's here and working I have no complaints with the actual computer. It's crazy how they could fit so much horsepower into such a compact and quiet design. Slightly larger than an xbox one with many, many times more horsepower. Gaming from the couch is an absolute breeze with my 360 controllers, and for keyboard/mouse games I've got my couchmaster on the way.

And now what you all come here for, the pictures :D

The full home theater system now

The pc with LEDs on

Pc with LEDs off

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Cool - glad that you got it working the way that you like it! Sorry to see that it was such a pain to get there, though. I hate it when customer service reps suck b*lls.

Metaphorically speaking, that is...

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Ya, I'm really happy with it now though! I'm already spoiled by all the sales and old games available on pc. I cringe now when I have to pay $60 for a console game, haha. I've picked up some great games between $5-$20.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The setup looks great.

The computer looks sick.

Note to self, avoid Digital Storm.

Note to self negative rep Brian for reminding me how much I miss video games.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Only thing to change is Adams lusting love for you...

Sent from my iPhone 5

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
The setup looks great.

The computer looks sick.

Note to self, avoid Digital Storm.

Note to self negative rep Brian for reminding me how much I miss video games.
If you look at that link I posted earlier, they're gonna upgrade my ram to the 16 gb I originally ordered at no extra cost. It's a shame that it had to come to complaining on their website to get something finally done for me, but it's better than nothing.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis