Any Furries on Audioholics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
LOOOOOOOOOOOL That is hardly an anthropomorphic monkey/dog, but you get half credit! xD

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Bahahahahahahah

why did i ask?! Why did i ask!? Fml!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Let's see how long this takes to get deleted :D
That reminds me of a video that a woman at work sent around years ago. It was of a guy that went into a field to go to the bathroom, and a donkey started chasing him around. I remember watching it in a bit of shock as she was chuckling behind me, and I told her that I was surprised that she'd mail that out to everyone. She was surprised and asked, "why?" I started playing it in front of her and said, "because donkeys don't have five legs." She stopped, stared at the video for a couple of seconds, gasped in horror, and ran off to her desk. :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
The fun part for me is that my wife is totally unphased by the pic; I'm sitting here laughing hysterically at it, and she's cool as a cucumber. Of course, she did grow up in the country, and her dad raises donkeys, but still...it's unnerving!

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
The fun part for me is that my wife is totally unphased by the pic; I'm sitting here laughing hysterically at it, and she's cool as a cucumber. Of course, she did grow up in the country, and her dad raises donkeys, but still...it's unnerving!
On second thought, it's probably because she's just so used to my package, she thinks that's nothing special...yeah that's it :D

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
That penis is most unsettling. I have more important things to do than look at that pic....like kill myself. :p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
That penis is most unsettling. I have more important things to do than look at that pic....like kill myself. :p
Ohh it's just nature :D

One time visiting the farm, my father in law felt the need to call my attention to one of the jacks taking a piss. I feel like I'm just paying it forward now.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might not be hung like a donkey, but...

Dang, I really should have had something to finish that sentence off with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis