Anthony Gallo A' Diva's

S

steve b

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I have been recommneded the Anthony Gallo A' Diva speakers as a 6.1 setup with the Anthony Gallo Subwoofer. How do they rate?</font>

P

pjb23

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I recently purchased 6 of the anthony gallo A'Divas for a 6.1 setup, and I love them so far.  I did not buy the gallo subwoofer.  My dealer told me not to waste my money on the gallo, and to get the Energy S8.2 instead.  I took his advice and got the energy for $240 instead of paying $650 for the gallo.  He also talked me into the A'Divas over the micros because I wanted the micros in stainless which costs a lot more and do not come with mounting hardware.  The Divas come in silver as a stock color and come with all the mounting brackets and tabletop stands for about the same price.  

I'm using a Denon AVR-3802 to drive the Divas and I am extremely happy with the performance.  Previous to the Gallo's I had B&amp;W 600 series speakers and a paradigm PS-1200 sub.  I also had a set of magneplaner MMG's.  I can honestly say that after a couple of weeks of break in, that I am not dissapointed at all in the gallo's.  They really do dissapear and throw off a sound that you cannot beleive for their size.  
And beleive it or not, the little energy sub sounds as good as the huge paradigm did.  Much better for music, and it holds it's own for movies too.  
I know it's very difficult to find reviews on these speakers, there are a few out there on the micros, but my search for information on the A'Divas came up short.  I just bit the bullet and went for it, and I haven't looked back.

If you are looking for a good price.  Go to www.audioexcellence.com.  I am in no way connected to them, but they are very helpful and saved me a lot of money.  They also happen to be 5 miles from my house.  

Good Luck in your search</font>

S

steve b

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Thanx, that is a great help. As you say there are few (in fact I can't find any) reviews on them. The Guy I am buying through seems to know his stuff and has recommended other kit for the home cinema setup that gets reviewed really well but I've been struggling over the speakers as I want great sound rather than small good looking speakers. I &quot;THINK&quot; the Gallos achieve both.</font>

D

Dr. Anthony

Audioholic Intern
If you like the gallos

You might want to also look into a company called Orb Audio. They have a setup like Gallo http://www.orbaudio.com in white, black and polished stainless steel. They have full 5.1 setups starting at $699 and are excellent values.

Just another option :)

G

gnagel

Junior Audioholic
If you are looking for a good price. *Go to www.audioexcellence.com. *I am in no way connected to them, but they are very helpful and saved me a lot of money. *They also happen to be 5 miles from my house. *
Thanks! Your post make me feel better about my recent purchase.

I just purchased some Anthony Gallo Acoustics A'Diva Titanium speakers (in stainless steel) from Audio Excellence. I plan to use three of these for my center and fronts, along with two Gallo Nucleus Micros for my rears. I will use my B&W subwoofer to complete the speakers for this 5.1 system.

As they are not an authorized dealer, I was a little concerned about this purchase. I decided to take a chance since the savings were so significant (25% discount).

I figured that I had some protection since I am charging this on a credit card. Audio Excellence also has a return policy in the event that the speakers are defective in any way.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Tom Andry said:
Someone around here did review the Orbs recently...if only I could remember his name....
You know, I'm shocked at how many people come here asking for opinions, after saying they've done all the research they can, to find the product reviewed here at AH!

SheepStar

H

hugome

Audiophyte
I plan to use 2 satellites without a sub for computer desktop use

i am interested in the a'diva series because they seem to go deeper in the bass that the orb. (I am also enclined to think that they sound better than the orb which has not so much expertise in sound dsign, even if they seems to be appreciated)

Can anyone confirm this ?

With what amplifier would you recommend them ?

And last, it's hard to find an distribution in France. If anyone has a international shipping website advice, i would appreciate

thanks

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis