another speaker help question...

B

bboock

Enthusiast
Hey all,

Ok, so I have a 7 channel system, and I want to upgrade the mids and the surrounds, anyone have any suggestions? I am not too picky new or used, as long as they are in good shape. I would like to preferably spend under a grand, any help would be great. Thank you in advance!

P

peterL

Enthusiast
Are you just upgrading the sides and surrounds? If so, you probably want something that sound similar to your front 3 although timbre matching the rear channels isn't as important in most cases as matching the center to the mains. What do you have currently?

B

bboock

Enthusiast
Yes just upgrading mids and surrounds, I have klipsch F-3s (I know not real liked around here) for the front with matching center. I am not sure to complete with the klipsch s3 and c2 or whether to do something different. I don't get as picky matching brands when it comes to my rears as I am the front.

P

peterL

Enthusiast
My impression of Klipsch is that they sound dramatically different from most everything else (and consequently, you either love them or not). It would seem like you won't have too many choices. I'd stay with Klipsch, but maybe other have a different recommendations.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis