Annoying ActiveX Pop Ups

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
DrunkenWolf said:
Not if the CDs I put in were covered with peanut butter. That's what I get for letting my kids play with my CDs. A lot of websites are covered with peanut butter.

Macs have less of all kinds of software, not just computer viruses and spyware. Now that Apple has switched to Intel and people can dual boot maybe Apple's market share will go up. You better pray that it doesn't-because if it does you'll start seeing more applications written for Mac; including spyware and viruses.
Oo0o0o0o, Excellent post!

Also, Mac's running windows and basically being PCs(!) doesn't make them any more "inovative". It actually makes them copy cats, and soon, the Mac will no longer exist.

SheepStar

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nick250 said:
Every minute or two here on AH I get a pop up asking me to download an Active X control...It's quite annoying.
Isn't it just. I also get the pop-up both on my home P.C. and that at work. I even clicked 'yes, install' on the work P.C. but it still pops-up! :confused:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Buckle-meister said:
Isn't it just. I also get the pop-up both on my home P.C. and that at work. I even clicked 'yes, install' on the work P.C. but it still pops-up! :confused:
Well, you know what I'm getting from this quote?

Someone slacks off at work. :p

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Buckle-meister said:
Not me Sheep. Well, apart from last Thursday and Friday; I have Tonsillitus. :mad:
I haven't had that yet. I do need to get my wisdom teeth removed though...

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis