R

RMK!

Just saw Animusic tonight for the first time. My nephews brought both Animusic DVD's over and they are fantastic. It's the new millenniums Fantasia. Great workout for the audio system and the computer animation is jaw dropping. Do yourself a favor and check it out.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
hidog1 said:
Just saw Animusic tonight for the first time. My nephews brought both Animusic DVD's over and they are fantastic. It's the new millenniums Fantasia. Great workout for the audio system and the computer animation is jaw dropping. Do yourself a favor and check it out.
Everything is fantastic on your system...

SheepStar

J

jmgillespie

Junior Audioholic
I worked at a high end electronics store and we had this on our "Monster System" probably a $50,000+ M-Design system. These speakers are amazing the floorstanding speakers we had on display had 56 drivers each a wall of sound (http://www.mdesignlife.com/eleganza/). Back to animusic me and the car stereo dude ended up taking the dvd after listening to it for 6 months straight and broke it in to a billion pieces and got rid of the evidence. It is very cool until you have heard it a 100 million times. They put Toy Story 2 in after that, which was actually enjoyable because it took advantage of the 6 subwoofers in the system lol. Oh yeah the only place you can get animusic is off their site I had to tell about a billion customers, if we could have selled it I bet people would pay $50 for it.

K

korgoth

Full Audioholic
i just rented it off blockbuster, i liked the one with the harp, and the one with the balls or mables shooting around. they others just didnt really have cool songs.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis