lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
So I waited until all 5 were in my dvr, so I could binge. Watched E1 yesterday and part of 2. Surprised a little at how much I loved it. So much of it is great, but when they hit the beach early on and 2000 arrows covered that guy I was like FuKK! My mouth dropped wide open. Really had my attention from then forward. And the song that was playing the funeral(iirc) was super cool. Can't wait to get back to this.
They've got some very interesting music and generally the audio is quite good. Are you tuned in beyond the end of the credits for the extra info from the makers? I didn't at first, it helps 'splain.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
They've got some very interesting music and generally the audio is quite good. Are you tuned in beyond the end of the credits for the extra info from the makers? I didn't at first, it helps 'splain.
No I didn't realize that. I'll let the credits roll next time. I like that kinda stuff. Yeah, I like the sound design, and the music works with the whole thing. Well done.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Are you tuned in beyond the end of the credits for the extra info from the makers? I didn't at first, it helps 'splain.
Which episodes have that? All of them?

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Which episodes have that? All of them?
So far they do. Almost missed 'em; let the credits run on the third or fourth episode while I was doing something and there it was....went back and watched the others after that.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Watched E06 yesterday. They are moving the plot along (this week features the god of Volcanos). But I felt like the episode was too short. I felt like by the time it got somewhere, the episode was over. :eek:

So I felt a little unsatisfying and underwhelmed.

Still very good, though. :)

If only I had the entire season and could binge watch the entire season in one weekend. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I am in Cancun so I won't get to watch the season finale until Friday. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Finally got to see season finale. Old gods definitely showed who's boss in this episode. :)

Too. Darn. Short. Just can't get enough of this stuff. :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
A bit late to the party, but this show is pretty awesome. Visually and audibly fantastic. Wierder that sh!t though. Right up my alley.

I really liked Hannibal and it's nice to see the same style in this show. The subtle stuff in the audio mix we're fantastic and this show does the same.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis