Amazon Music Streaming!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yes. It keeps crashing on my S5 while trying to use my local music. Pretty interesting so far and I like the interface except that it is all new...

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Just added around 80 songs or so to my cloud. Accidentally added Eine Kleine Nachtmusik though. Can't figure out how to un-add it. I dislike baroque, and that song in particular.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I played around with it for a minute. I can only get it to play 30 second samples. I am a Prime member. I don't get it.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
WE'll see. I'm a Prime member and can access their movies on my two Sony's and a Panny Blu-Ray player. I wonder if they will provide an update to add the Amazon music thingie to them? Other wisw I'll be forced to only use it on my 'puter or my wife's smart phone which is not really practical for me.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I just put a bunch of singles and Full ones. Will see how it turns out.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Amazon Cloud Player On Roku does not have the stuff I uploaded. I guess for now it's only on the Android app, which is not loading up the files, errrr. Kindle Owners' Lending Library (one book per month) also included, nice.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The Amazon music app is horrible on the Roku. They released an update for Android today and it seems to be much more stable now.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
It will only play what I purchased, not the Prime Music. I tried over 10 different prime albums and still not playing. Got the newest version too. I guess the kinks are still being worked out. I really want to hear the Coltrane stuff darn.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
It will only play what I purchased, not the Prime Music. I tried over 10 different prime albums and still not playing. Got the newest version too. I guess the kinks are still being worked out. I really want to hear the Coltrane stuff darn.
Hope it works out

I am happy with the Prime for the movies and TV downloads, I can do with Sony and even
Panasonic Bluray players.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Uninstalled it was slowing down my device, hopefully they will update it for Roku.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis