3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched the BluRay Saturday evening. It was a 2 hour long movie and it felt like that often dragging in places. I added this because I hate having an incomplete collection. The soundtrack was good with good bass and effective use of surrounds and the video presentation is good.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I watched the BluRay Saturday evening. It was a 2 hour long movie and it felt like that often dragging in places. I added this because I hate having an incomplete collection. The soundtrack was good with good bass and effective use of surrounds and the video presentation is good.
We are having a showing on Wed night with friends. :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Here's hoping you all enjoy it. :)
Hope the friends watched the first two as promised.
Apparently there is a 4th coming; book 3(didn't read) is split similarly to mockingjay.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
It dragged big time the first half of the movie. But it finally got going the 2nd half and was much better towards the end.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

How did you and your friends like it?
We liked it. :)
Friends watched the first two on direct tv over the last few days as they knew part 3 was showing.

Sure there are blow parts but that is good, lets you get your breath back.
We watched a few of the specials, wow, the amount of work making stages, etc, especially the custom curved glasses, 10 ft tall. No wonder it is so expensive to make them, along with the number of of people
in the credits.

Now we are waiting the the ending.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
The news now is that the 4th one will be a tv movie/possible series with new cast, due to the mediocre $ of the last one. Big let down :(

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis