Advice needed for a newbie

G

Got Hi-Fi?

Audioholic Intern
You come in here today and post a few nonsensical things about wire and electronics and I'm the troll?
Yes you are, idiot. Nothing I have posted is "nonsensical" and all you do is troll my posts with your useless babble. You are a typical cable hating troll. Every forum has one, and I guess it didn't take me long to find this forums'. You have even assumed things about me that I haven't even said, or even come close to saying. I guess you are trying to make up for something you are lacking in the real world. Its ok. I am done with you, I will let you have the last poke as you will probably cry otherwise. Have a nice life, you poor boy.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes you are, idiot. Nothing I have posted is "nonsensical" and all you do is troll my posts with your useless babble. You are a typical cable hating troll. Every forum has one, and I guess it didn't take me long to find this forums'. You have even assumed things about me that I haven't even said, or even come close to saying. I guess you are trying to make up for something you are lacking in the real world. Its ok. I am done with you, I will let you have the last poke as you will probably cry otherwise. Have a nice life, you poor boy.
You need to work on your wit, it's extremely lacking. Goodbye and don't let the door hit ya in the butt on the way out (let your buggering do that).

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis