STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Has anyone here have any knowledge on ADS L620 speakers?

I got them in a trade about 10 years ago. I had an extra camco bass drum pedal and a freind had broke his and traded me these speakers for them. They have been in a cubbie hole upstairs and never really gave them any thought. (Never really looked at them too close):eek:

I now know that ADS made and makes some quality products so Are they worth anything really sound quality wise in todays world? (need to replace the fuses before I can listen of course) 1" soft dome tweeter, 8" woofer, 37lbs each, 14-3/16" wide x 25-5/8" tall x 11-3/8" deep. cloth grills (I see that a quick google shows some had metal grills) and completely filled with fiberglass insulation. Pretty darn solid/hefty/big cabinets for an 8" driver I guess.

rear pannel has this info: 8ohm nominal 6 ohm minimum 75 watts nominal 150 watts max serial #'s 05072-1 & 05080-1

Just curious,
SBF1

p.s. It's funny what you find in your closets sometimes.

race4aliving

race4aliving

Audioholic
Hook them up, you will be suprised. those are nice speakers.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
race4aliving said:
Hook them up, you will be suprised. those are nice speakers.
Hi race,

Did that last nite after replacing the fuses and no sound from the tweeters.:(
I know there are some replacement parts available just have to look into it and see if it's worth it.

Might be worth the learning experience to meter them and see if it's the tweeter or crossover or ??? I don't know mush about fixing or building speakers.

SBF1

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis