Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm nervous. The delivery company's tracker doesn't put the TV in town, and there's been no call. They have the estimated delivery date between 5pm tonight and 5pm next Friday. Uggg. I hope that it comes today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
What delivery company is it? You should call them and find out the deal.:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Start walking in the direction you think it's coming from and try to meet it halfway.
You have to want it, Adam. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What delivery company is it? You should call them and find out the deal.:)
It's a company called Pilot. I'd never heard of them before. They guarantee delivery by the fifth business day, which is today. Amazon guaranteed delivery by today.

I was going to call, but I'm thinking that I'd just end up spending fifteen minutes on the phone to have someone read the same info off the screen that I'm looking at right now. Maybe not.

UPS truck just drove by. That got me, too. :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I think you should start drinking like me. Its what 1 o'clock where you are? Anytime is a good time.:D:cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think you should start drinking like me. Its what 1 o'clock where you are? Anytime is a good time.:D:cool:
I'm sure as heck thinking about it. I took today off from work for the TV. I'd probably get wasted (off of two beers) and fall asleep, though, missing the phone call from the delivery company to confirm that I was home. :p

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Ok that is it. We really need to do something about this attitude of yours.

We are heading to Scotland on the 12th you should get a ticket and come with us. You will have a great time and we will take care of this attitude problem.

You need to get in the game. An American is Scotland is like shooting fish in a barrel. We will get you drunk and laid and send you back home with a new outlook.

You will need to start training. Umm two beers are not even the warm up before going out.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Ok that is it. We really need to do something about this attitude of yours.

We are heading to Scotland on the 12th you should get a ticket and come with us. You will have a great time and we will take care of this attitude problem.

You need to get in the game. An American is Scotland is like shooting fish in a barrel. We will get you drunk and laid and send you back home with a new outlook.

You will need to start training. Umm two beers are not even the warm up before going out.

He'd get all giddy and marry her right away!:p

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
He said they were back to bumping uglies again so I give up. Alex says she is hot but hey so was Glen Close in Fatal Attraction.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Whers the TV buddy when is it coming.......I am as excited as you are Adam...:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Maybe the delivery guys decided that they wanted to watch it over the weekend. :)

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis