N

Nyates

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I recently picked up some speakers from Acoustic Energy's Aegis Evo collection. These speakers out of Britain have been very highly rated and I found them to preform quite well. The highs and bass all run very crisply and I was very impressed. If anyone else has heard them and has some extra info or comments, I'd be glad to hear them.</font>

E

emperor

Enthusiast
i have some :p , sorry it took 5 years to answer!. but now im going to buy some godawful Yank rubbish speakers called Klipsch:p .

No im expecting great things from them(RB-81), I also like buying from a company, where the front man was a bit eccentric, like his speakers:D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
i have some :p , sorry it took 5 years to answer!. but now im going to buy some godawful Yank rubbish speakers called Klipsch:p .

No im expecting great things from them(RB-81), I also like buying from a company, where the front man was a bit eccentric, like his speakers:D
In the 5 years its been, he has posted 3 times. I don't think he frequents the board anymore.

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis