speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
On January 6th, 2017 the movie Underworld: Blood Wars is showing nationwide. Been waiting for this one. How about you? Here is the trailer:

It actually looks pretty good. But, as always Kate is as beautiful as ever. She plays Selene so well. Need I say that on January 6th that I will be sure to go see this one. Of course, it will have to be a matinee because I am such an El Cheapo.......LOL!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Trying to find out if my local theater has a matinee showing of this. Got to save a few bucks here and there. This looks to be very good. Being new they may not have a matinee on the same day as it is being released. If there is, I will go see this one January 6th. If not, then I will see it as early as possible on Saturday January 7th. The early show usually starts at 10:30 am and only cost like $6! Can't wait! Anyone else here plan to go see Kate at her best?

Cheers,

Phil

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Trying to find out if my local theater has a matinee showing of this. Got to save a few bucks here and there. This looks to be very good. Being new they may not have a matinee on the same day as it is being released. If there is, I will go see this one January 6th. If not, then I will see it as early as possible on Saturday January 7th. The early show usually starts at 10:30 am and only cost like $6! Can't wait! Anyone else here plan to go see Kate at her best?

Cheers,

Phil
$6 matinee, $30 concessions :rolleyes:

Last time I went to the theater, I paid $7 for an Icee!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$6 matinee, $30 concessions :rolleyes:

Last time I went to the theater, I paid $7 for an Icee!
Yeah, it is the same here. But, at 10:30 am in the morning I am not usually very hungry. Might buy a soda which is not cheap either. Here the Small is $4, the Medium is $4.50, and the large is $5! Might as well buy the Large at those prices. If I go a little later in the day, I eat well before I go. Been known to even bring in my own soda.....LOL!!!! Yeah, I am an El Cheapo.......LOL!!!! But, it does look like a good movie.

Cheers,

Phil

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, it is the same here. But, at 10:30 am in the morning I am not usually very hungry. Might buy a soda which is not cheap either. Here the Small is $4, the Medium is $4.50, and the large is $5! Might as well buy the Large at those prices. If I go a little later in the day, I eat well before I go. Been known to even bring in my own soda.....LOL!!!! Yeah, I am an El Cheapo.......LOL!!!! But, it does look like a good movie.

Cheers,

Phil
Yup, bring the GF (with her purse ;))
Buy a large soda, then dump 25% out so you have room for the rum ;)

Actually, when I go to movies nowadays, I almost always go to Alamo Drafthouse.

1 row of seats, next row is like a long bar table. You can order buckets of beer and they have a full menu with waiters running your orders.

Movie is about the same price, maybe even a little cheaper, food is actually good and reasonably priced, end up spending a little more than at a standard theater, but it is a much nicer experience.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yup, bring the GF (with her purse ;))
Buy a large soda, then dump 25% out so you have room for the rum ;)

Actually, when I go to movies nowadays, I almost always go to Alamo Drafthouse.

1 row of seats, next row is like a long bar table. You can order buckets of beer and they have a full menu with waiters running your orders.

Movie is about the same price, maybe even a little cheaper, food is actually good and reasonably priced, end up spending a little more than at a standard theater, but it is a much nicer experience.
Yeah they have something very similar in Evansville, IN which is just across the mighty Ohio River from me. I rarely even go to a movie. But, been waiting for this one. Besides, Kate is just well ummmm HOT! She plays her role so well and, of course, looks great doing it! Worth $6 to me.....LOL!!!!! Actually, it is under $6 for the early showing.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Was just thinking that how great it would be if this movie would have been released right before Christmas. Not sure why it wasn't, but to me that would make much more sense business wise. Who really knows why it is opening up January 6th, 2017! Would have loved seeing this one New Year's Eve! Nothing like a good meal and a great movie. Especially, one with Kate Beckinsale. Oh well it is what it is.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Anyone seen this yet? :D
Not just yet. But, hope to go Friday and see it. However, it looks like we are going to be getting a significant ice storm. If that is the case, I may have to wait a bit longer. Also, plan to go see this as well once it comes out:

Looking forward to both of these films! Popcorn NOT needed. But hey, a Diet Soda would suffice.....LOL!!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hope to see this tomorrow if possible. It all depends on the weather we are supposed to get. If it is not too bad, then I will probably go see it. Looking forward to it. Fun! Fun! Fun!

Cheers,

Phil

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I will try to watch UW Blood Wars on Monday. Maybe watch SW Rogue One also.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I liked Rogue One a lot more than I thought I would. Worth it.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
What no love for Resident Evil.........LOL!!!!! :D:p:p:D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Awww man I know everyone is excited about seeing Kate and all. But, there is no love out there for the new Resident Evil? It is the final chapter! Nothing like a hot chick that kick your a$$........LOL!!!!!! No really, it does look like it is going to be good. :cool::D:D:cool:

Cheers,

Phil

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
What no love for Resident Evil.........LOL!!!!! :D:p:p:D

Cheers,

Phil
Although not as great as the Underworld series, I do like Resident Evil (RE) and have them all on BD.

I will have to watch the final RE on BD since no way in hell my wife will watch RE. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Still trying to convince the wife to watch Rogue One. She wants to see "Manchester by the Sea"! :eek:
Big difference. Manchester by the Sea lost to Moonlight. I'll probably watch those, but not in the theater.

I liked the RE movies too. Fun stuff.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
"Underworld Evolution" Bloody Mess not Blood Wars. I didn't have high expectations, and it still failed to deliver. No denying Kate is hawt, but the movie is nawt. :(

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
"Underworld Evolution" Bloody Mess not Blood Wars. I didn't have high expectations, and it still failed to deliver. No denying Kate is hawt, but the movie is nawt. :(
Bummer! Maybe the new and last RE will be better. It looks decent from what I can tell! Hope to see Underworld before the weekend is over. Weather here is just nasty right now.

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis