A Fond Farewell to Bushisims

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
In about a week or so, (actually inauguration day) George Bush will be riding off into the sunset with his own unique style of language imprinted on America. It is only fitting that we roast that style with some heartfelt thanks to send him on his way.

* Thanks George for proving my 7th grade English teacher wrong about the importance of good English, and proving that in this day and age, you still can make it all the way to the top without it.

* Thanks George for all the Bushisims you coined and all the smiles you brought to office workers across the land who look at the Bushisims calendar every day for inspiration.

* Thanks George for simplifying all the things you didn’t understand so that we may all be inspired.

(keep it in a positive spirit please – no bashing – use another thread for that if you must)

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
(keep it in a positive spirit please – no bashing – use another thread for that if you must)
Up until your last sentence that is exactly what I thought this thread was about:)...damn....well back to reading AH on the "internets" :D

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I just updated Adobe Acrobat.

****, wrong thread....

J

jamie2112

Banned
Thanks Bush for being so bad at your job that Republicans are losing the house and senate in a weeks time......:D

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
I will miss the Bushisms. Assuming Obama's win next week, he doesn't really give a whole lot to work with.

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
Aw heck, put whatever you want in here but try to make it funny if you can.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis