stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Can't help but to think that today is 9/11, so for any of you that lost family and or friends, I haven't forgotten and wish you well and the best for you and your family. Today should be a day when we should reflect on how unsure life is, I challenge anyone here if you're in an unpleasant situation with anyone try and fix it as we don't know what tomorrow might bring.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Lights On!

On September 11, 2001 there were 2,996 people killed by terrorist. Of those killed, 343 were firefighters and 50 were police officers. In honor of all of those killed but especially our brother fire and police officers who paid the ultimate price on this day, I’m asking you to join us in this nationwide effort. Please share this information with your friends and family and encourage them to do the same.

Character is doing what's right, even when no one is looking.

Kenny Lane
Fire Chief
Brentwood Fire Dept.
P.O. Box 788
Brentwood, TN. 37024
Voice: 615 371-0170
Fax: 615 661-7074

LIGHTS ON.....9/11

PLEASE forward this to everyone. Please join us on 9/11. Lets get
the word out all across this great land we love and call the United
States of America.

On Tuesday, September 11, 2007 everyone in the USA who will be driving a motor vehicle is asked to drive with their headlights
on during daylight hours. Though no explanation is needed as to why we
are commemorating September 11, we hope more importantly to pay
respect to the victims of that day, show our nation's solidarity and
show support for our men and women of the Armed Forces.
You can help by sending this e-mail on to others!

REMEMBER!

LIGHTS ON.....9/11

obscbyclouds

obscbyclouds

Senior Audioholic
Life is so precious. I think it's easy to forget in these busy times. Lets all take a moment of our day to remember those lost, and treasure what we have. Lets give thanks for our friends and family, and make every day with them special, because it's truly a gift.

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Blessed their souls. My heart and prayers are for them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis