20% Tax on Items from Mexico to pay for wall...

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Who needs links to ridicule right wing talking points? (You've earned an additional 15 rubles, comrade! Keep up the good work!)

Ok, fine. Here is a link proving that highfigh is in fact Sean Hannity. You've been unmasked!
Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't listen to any of the 'experts' on the radio or TV. I worked with someone in the early-'90s who would turn the channel to Limbaugh every afternoon and it just infuriated me. I still can't stand to hear him. Hannity is a dweeb and if you would read my posts, you'll see that I'm not big on Trump, anyway. What I don't like is the childish BS that's flying around, especially when it's inaccurate, at best and libelous/slanderous, at worst.

The double standards are strong in this.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
That "clause" is in the constitution, and it's not a law statute, it's a right in the constitution. To remove it requires a Constitutional Amendment.
This does not seem to be quite so cut and dry as you're presenting it as the clause may well hinge on specific definitions of terms contained in the Amendment, http://www.nationalreview.com/birthright-citizenship-not-mandated-by-constitution.

That being said, there are businesses in foreign countries who specialize in travel arrangements to the US for women who are pregnant in order to game the system.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Trump is so economically ignorant and so unfit to be a leader of the US. Now he wants to impose tarriffs to Canadian lumber being shipped into the US. The end result of this total BONEHEAD move is it will raise housing prices in the US by the same amount or more of the imposed tarrif and possibly slow down the American economy if not stall it again.
What's your position on Canada imposing tariffs on US milk?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis