2 Things - First Concerns Mobile WebSite, Second, Meh

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Mobile website - The mobile website does not work very well with my phone. I do not understand why. However, my biggest complaint isn't that the mobile website doesn't work for me, it's that I don't even have the option to switch to the standard site, which worked just fine on my phone.

Second issue - Clicking the new posts tab doesn't seem to reflect actual new posts. Pretty much any thread I just posted in doesn't show up on that list, so I can't track anything. Either things are changing too fast for me and I missed something, or something is broken (or I am broken).

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
There is no mobile website. Just the regular website with certain features turned off for mobile. What is it not doing?

M

maxijazz

Audiophyte
Hi,
I don't know about Seth=L, but I don't know how to jump to "first unread post" in a thread when using "mobile view".

Max

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
@Seth=L

When I'm on AH with my phone, I just use the Tapatalk app. I actually like this app b/c it gives me quick access to several forums (like the PETT forum and Cloudy Nights Astronomy Forum).

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
@Seth=L

When I'm on AH with my phone, I just use the Tapatalk app. I actually like this app b/c it gives me quick access to several forums (like the PETT forum and Cloudy Nights Astronomy Forum).
I didn't even know Tapatalk was compatible with our new forum software. Thanks for sharing this.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I didn't even know Tapatalk was compatible with our new forum software. Thanks for sharing this.
There are a few members here who advertise the crap out of tapatalk. In every single post...

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Lol! I used to be one but took it out of my sig. Tapatalk is quick and easy but not granular and no thumbs up!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis