(2) Infinity SM 152's Tower Speakers (1) 15" Woofer, (2) 4" Woofers, (1) Tweeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stonep

Audiophyte
Hello,

For sale here in MICHIGAN a pair of Infinity SM-152 Tower Speakers. These feature a extremely beautiful dark cherry wood. As you know the speakers are extremely detailed, over 100db in sensitivity, and can handle up to 300rms.. Freq Res down to 28hz. For either Home Theater or music enjoyment these speakers do both so well, I hope they go to a good new owner they have been part of my family since we purchased them NEW 10 years ago.

These speakers are in MINT condition. Although there is one slight issue with one of the towers. The connection between the speakers onboard crossover system and tweeter has a problem. Please NOTE: The tweeter is 100% working, it has been tested, although someone with a bit more experience then me just needs to fix some slight problem). A few friends have mentioned the term "cleaning the pots"?.

In any event, these speakers are available for $400. I would request that someone picks them up as they are around 70-80lbs each. Purchaser will certainly not be disappointed in these great speakers that need a new home since I am moving.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank You

M

Martin_Adi

Audiophyte
Hello Dear Thread..

Hello !!
I'm Realy New a member here at this Site/Forum!!!

I'm Entered and I saw your speakers in accidentally, I was impressed and curiosity from them!! They Look Nice.. maybe I'm same Freak of speakers!!
Firstly I will be happy to know if they situated at your place and if you sell them??
If Yes I'm Glad & I'l want to Know If U can Ship Them Aut From U.S (I live
In ISRAEL) & Your Price as well .

P.S Sorry about My english,maybe i have some spelling mistakes!!

Bye meanwhile and I'l expect to hear from you!!
Best Regards
Adi. Israel (martin)

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Hello !!

I'm Entered and I saw your speakers in accidentally, I was impressed and curiosity from them!! They Look Nice.. maybe I'm same Freak of speakers!!
Firstly I will be happy to know if they situated at your place and if you sell them??

Best Regards
Adi. Israel (martin)
Wow. Seems like a scammer to me.

Anyway, these look like the speakers that a friend of mine had back in high school. Those things rocked!!! I remember him demo'ing them to me with In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins. Sounded great, especially when the drums kicked in.

M

Martin_Adi

Audiophyte
Hello Dear..

Hello !!

Best Regards
Adi. Israel (martin)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Stonep's last activity on this forum was 3 years ago.

He will not respond to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis