I

ineedagirl69

Audioholic Intern
The bass traps might help, but I would advise putting the money towards better speakers.
I just got these in january:eek:.......... i like the way they sound. i dont have a problem with the speakers, it just that my sub is boomy.

I

ineedagirl69

Audioholic Intern
keep in mind this is not happining with all movies, in some movies my bass is tight and goes deep.(did i just say that?) its just that for some reason i get boom bass in other movies also. BUT thats now reduced and less boomy thanks to your advice.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
keep in mind this is not happining with all movies, in some movies my bass is tight and goes deep.(did i just say that?) its just that for some reason i get boom bass in other movies also. BUT thats now reduced and less boomy thanks to your advice.
A room of your dimensions will be prone to boomy, however the fact not all program sounds that way, means you have things about right. Remember Hollywood is far from being the apogee of audio engineering. Just watch La Vie en Rose and see how poorly the unsatisfactory Hollywood crowd stack up.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis