12-Year-Old Arrested for Doodling

J

jamie2112

Banned
Simply idiotic.........in NYC I would think there are 1000's of people who did way worse than this yesterday.......:eek:

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Its about time they cracked down on those innocent little girls....they have been terrorizing that city for years!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Wow that's stupid. I think jail is more cruel than a paddling.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Certainly not as bad as the two teachers at James Madison HS in NY diddling rather than doodling.

Serj22

Serj22

Full Audioholic
Did anyone see that SNL skit a while back with Rudy Juliani where he found a new way to prevent graffitti? Rather than cleaning it up, he had a team go around with stencils that said "sucks" and stuff like that, and whenver someone graffitiied a name or gang, they would put "sucks" underneath it. That would be proper punishment.;)

jlcct

jlcct

Junior Audioholic
I remember seeing lots and lots billboards in and around the five boroughs aimed at recruiting kids right out of school. I would guess that means they are either desperate or they don't get paid all that much. Which would in turn raise corruption quite a bit.

A

audiofox

Full Audioholic
Yeah, but those markers smelled soooooo good!
Not as good as the old mimeograph copies passed out in homeroom-nothing like a bit o' mimeo solvent (alcohol, in actuality, but we didn't know that at the time) in the morning to get a buzz on.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Not as good as the old mimeograph copies passed out in homeroom-nothing like a bit o' mimeo solvent (alcohol, in actuality, but we didn't know that at the time) in the morning to get a buzz on.
I thought about mentioning that but I didn't think anyone else would be old enough.

A

audiofox

Full Audioholic
Remembering the mimeo papers wasn't the worst-it was when my kids asked me what we did without cellphones. That was much worse in their mind than not having ipods, cable/satellite TV or broadband internet services. BTW, I had an early version of cable TV when I lived off campus in college-Columbus, OH was a test market for a new "interactive" CATV service called Qube, which was rolled out when I was blowing my parent's money at OSU. The interactive part was kind of lame, but it had 30-some odd channels, which was a huge leap from the 3 network OTA channels we got before CATV arrived. I have no idea what this has to do with the OP topic, but then again, I'm old and senile. :) Here's a photo of the controller we used:

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis