12" replacement driver

RLA

RLA

Audioholic Chief
Hi Buckeye
with an FS of 34Hz this may be good for car audio not so good for HT @ lower frequencys I can run it through box cad if anyone is interested ;)

R

Ron Temple

Senior Audioholic
Actually just got off the phone w/Mike at Parts Express about the DVC 295-185 as a replacement for the broken driver in my Xsub paperweight...

I described the Cadence box, the interior dimensions and the short port, and he was scratching his head wondering how the sub can go below 40hz. I know nothing about the physics of sound and speakers, but I did say that the 25hz had been substaniated by craigsub. He said they must be doing something with the amp and a crossover to acheive those numbers.

MacManNM

MacManNM

Banned
Ron Temple said:
Actually just got off the phone w/Mike at Parts Express about the DVC 295-185 as a replacement for the broken driver in my Xsub paperweight...

I described the Cadence box, the interior dimensions and the short port, and he was scratching his head wondering how the sub can go below 40hz. I know nothing about the physics of sound and speakers, but I did say that the 25hz had been substaniated by craigsub. He said they must be doing something with the amp and a crossover to acheive those numbers.

I came to the same conclusions about the Xsub. But it does work well.

R

Ron Temple

Senior Audioholic
I could ask Joe at Cadence, hell I'm getting to know those guys pretty well :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis