$10,000 Two Channel Recommended System

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I concur. :D

I hope RBH comes out with a SX-T30SE. I really wanted to buy the T30 back then, but the boxy look just didn't work for me. But the SX-T30SE would work, especially with Be tweeter, Be midrange, and Ti woofers. :D
Let me advise you when you get a speaker of that size and weight, it's better to do it modular. It was almost impossible to handle those beasties. I had to slide them down my stairs when I sold them almost like it was a bobsled :)

3 Be tweeters would be too cost prohibitive and probably unnecessary for that type of speaker. I'd stick with the 9500 tweet instead and I'm sure Shane would agree.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Let me advise you when you get a speaker of that size and weight, it's better to do it modular. It was almost impossible to handle those beasties. I had to slide them down my stairs when I sold them almost like it was a bobsled :)

3 Be tweeters would be too cost prohibitive and probably unnecessary for that type of speaker. I'd stick with the 9500 tweet instead and I'm sure Shane would agree.
Very true. That's why I always loved the idea of the SX-T2/R modular tower.

I have anxiety towards heavy components for sure. :eek:

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Hey talk to the wife, she knows a guy ;) oh ps, be prepared for a MPG shock but with your money that shouldn't matters :D
Your wife knows a guy who sells Lexus? Is the guy her blood relative or what? It's all about who you know, isn't it? :D

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Your wife knows a guy who sells Lexus? Is the guy her blood relative or what? It's all about who you know, isn't it? :D
Owner of the dealership in Columbia SC, who ya know is really the only thing that works sometimes.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Owner of the dealership in Columbia SC, who ya know is really the only thing that works sometimes.
That's nice if you are buying a Lexus.

Is he an audiophile? :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Word!!! RBH.....It is.:D
Yeah, the more I think about it, for me personally, I would unequivocally get the RBH SX-T2 for my $10K 2Ch system.

IMO, I have yet to hear anything under $30K that has clearer midrange, more detail, more resolution, more dynamic, bigger soundstage, and better bass (active bi-amp) than the SX-T2. And the $30K Blade with it's F3 of 40Hz sure isn't going to threaten it. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis