Monster Cable Driving Mini Golf Place Out of Business?

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Monster Cable is at it again firing up litigation against a Mini Golf franchise called Monster Mini Golf. Giant Monster Cable has already burdened Monster Mini Golf with nearly $100k in legal fees and it looks like there is no end in sight. This personally touches home to me as one of their mini golf facilities happens to be in my neck of the woods in New Port Richey, Florida. I can’t fathom the idea that a cable company would contend that a mini-golf operator is infringing its trademarks on a line of audio and video cables, and would go so far as to bring this kind of frankly silly litigation as a result. Mediation is set for this Wednesday and we wish Monster Mini Golf the best of luck in their noble fight.

Discuss "Monster Cable Driving Mini Golf Place Out of Business?" here. Read the article.

Matt34

Matt34

UGH! That company will never get a red cent from me or any of my friends if I can help it.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
It would be really neat if this article got slashdotted :eek:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Best of luck to monster golf! I hope the judge throws it out and fines monster. This company sucks! Unbelieveable:eek:

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Good Luck to Mini Monter

It's unbelievable that people actually have nothing better to do than to sue everyone, for no real reason.
If it was a life or death situation, like I'm used to seeing everyday, it would be a different story. It's done with no other people to enrich what's alredy over done.
Good luck to Monster Mini Golf and fight hard to win your case.
TICA

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am at a loss for words. Really really pissed off reading that. I hope their lawyer destroys noel lee. I won't even dignify spelling his name with capitols.Some company has got to derail this power tripping TOOLBAG.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I think the bottom line is if enough consumers rally against these bully tactics, companies won't continue to persue them without the fear that they will lose their business. Of course I am not condoning such an action, just stating a personal belief :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Like a monster cable burning.....,kind of like the burning of books by crazy religious folks. Except we would be right...:eek:

jinjuku

jinjuku

This article also need dugg. Is Kurt at BJC involved here in any capacity?

J

jamie2112

Banned
It wouldn't let me post either. I will try another site..

jinjuku

jinjuku

Local News coverage

Check it out:

The customer interview didn't help

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis