Salk SongTower QWT Floorstanding Speaker Review

B

BoB/335

Junior Audioholic
I was just going to ask you how much you were getting paid for that. :)

L

lost33

Enthusiast
Hey Bob!!!

haahaahahahahahahahaha!

Zip, zero, nadda....

and I just got done listening to the RAVE 2008 reference tracks disc and once again I had the 'ususal' ethereal experience with many of the tracks on this disc...

And for those that really like and search for really great recorded material to test you speakers:

1. Stravinsky Firebird Suite Eiji Oue Minnesota Orch...the SongTowers make listening to classical music a JOY. :)

2. Your Joy - Chrisette Michele --- WOW what an awesome recording of someone I have never heard of..the presentation is like she is there in the middle of the soundstage ..like the speakers are GONE....absolutely stunning!!

3. Mars - Dean Peter...what a wonderful surprise..so full on all kinds os esoteric sounds...from very low amplitude to WHAMO....this will make you smile for sure..

4. Surf's Up! Brian Wilson,,,Holy Crap This kind of simple music never sounded so great.....just another WOW...

5. Bizet - Carmon Fantasie Anne-Sophie-Mutter, Vienner Phil - James Levine
I never really liked classiscal music and now I have realized I have missed out on alot....and look forward to listening a lot more...oh did I also say its really sound great on the SongTowers! :D

6. La Grange....dang its GOOD..

Many thanks to lonewolf42 for oepening my eyes up to lots of new stuff!!

What a great combo....great material and great speakers and so little time!!

Hope some of you look into some of those cited tracks...and enjoy!!

All the best
Alex

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis