Why Bi-wiring Makes No Sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I have been reading this off an on for awhile getting some useful knowledge about this whole Bi-wire subject. Audiotraine I would like to know what is your point you have not made one, all you have done is write posts that make no sense at least IMO , now I would be the first to admit that I have no knowledge on this subject so I won't pretend that I do, but it's obvious from your posts in this thread that you have no respect for your fellow AHer's who take the time to post their knowledge and try to help other members understand the subject at hand, Instead of making some sarcastic comments about what they have posted why don't you offer info,facts or figures in return.
Better yet, just go away... please. Remember Ares - looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, shakes his feathers like a duck.. probably a troll. :)

A

audiotraine

Enthusiast
"don't have any idea on how I insulted someone...can you elaborate on please. I am a 55 yo audio nut- have bought different kinds of equipment and different kinds of those wires in question. and have learned lots about altered sound. money consuming.I am trying to familiarize myself with some of the sarcastic non-understanding people that I am reading about. Did not mean to insult OR confuse. I'm waiting for some one to ask me about wire technology understandings. Just having fun..no pun intended. When you explain my insult-I will post a public apology if needed. man i got a neat response! Did you see that awesome picture and excellent commentary? I really do know the bottom line on the wires-as is quoted to me by the biggest commercialized professional distributor of audio equipment on the market. Does audio equipment for the space program. Just fishing so the bottom line can come out."

to hear music the way it was meant to be heard--you would have to listen to it on the equipment it was made on.

! ALL other music heard is altered..reconstituted..different than it was!
IE: different equipment-different speakers-different wires-different ears.
I like tangerines NOT apples and oranges. Which do you like? If this is incomprehensible--maybe I am the misunderstood child! This is my first 'blogging' ever of any kind on any web site. my kids do it--and it looks like a waste of time-but they seem to enjoy it. MY wife has been coaching me on how to use this computer. You type and push reply~RIGHT?

In trouble on my first days of schooling. Like all younguns I'm sure I'll learn!

hopefully:D! ..... ........ thanks anyway

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Okay, go fish. I'll be your huckleberry Audiotrane - I must be in a good mood today. :) Here's your chance to prove you're not a troll:

..and have learned lots about altered sound.
What is that exactly.. "altered sound" you keep referring to? Please explain. My instincts tell me that if you had something worthwhile to say you would have said it by now, rather than tossing out these ambiguous terms..

..waiting for some one to ask me about wire technology understandings.
Okay, I'm asking then. Please explain what in blue hell you mean by this statement and enlighten all of us with this holy grail of knowledge that has somehow escaped even the best of us in all of our collective years of audio experience.

I really do know the bottom line on the wires-as is quoted to me by the biggest commercialized professional distributor of audio equipment on the market. Does audio equipment for the space program. Just fishing so the bottom line can come out."
Say what? :confused: Did I read this correctly, or are you actually admitting that you're a troll? Who is this amazing company you speak of?

hear music the way it was meant to be heard--you would have to listen to it on the equipment it was made on.
More senseless drivel...

ALL other music heard is altered..reconstituted..different than it was!
IE: different equipment-different speakers-different wires-different ears.
I like tangerines NOT apples and oranges. Which do you like? If this is incomprehensible--maybe I am the misunderstood child!
A 55 year old misunderstood child? With a paragraph like this, I can only assume that you've come here to play games and post nonsense, without realizing this is a serious forum with a lot of great people and great knowledge. Sure we cut up and crack jokes quite a bit, but we don't appreciate when someone comes out of nowhere and starts posting random, unintelligible drivel on our threads. It annoys us and causes the moderators to shut you out of the fun.. ;)

is my first 'blogging' ever of any kind on any web site.
Doubtful. I think you're simply having your fun and are making things up at this point so that we'll say "Awww... well, he's new at this so let's give him a chance". Troll.

A

audiotraine

Enthusiast
To quote a movie.."us trolls can handle the truth." Some people don't seem to understand the truth and try to degrade it. Until they make a computer that tests those wires--I have no idea if there is any truth involved in those wires at all. I fight for neither side-only wonder if they really know what they are doing. Its probably guys like that--that came up with the first stereo system anyway...poot...I just wanted to tell someone about my expensive wires...boy have they improved since then. What year was that anyway ?1914? that audio equipment started?
In vietnam--I got used to people calling me names. and I wasn't trying to cause confusion~~I was trying to stop it. Even if we were a 1000 years late.
Sorry about the lateness.Didn't know it was a sore spot. "OH" wait yes I did. Should have took it up with the guy who started this. They should have waited til they got the technology perfected. Making us pay for their research and development! They'll get better 'tooo' :)

A

audiotraine

Enthusiast
Okay, go fish. I'll be your huckleberry Audiotrane - I must be in a good mood today. :) Here's your chance to prove you're not a troll:

What is that exactly.. "altered sound" you keep referring to? Please explain. My instincts tell me that if you had something worthwhile to say you would have said it by now, rather than tossing out these ambiguous terms..
-I had to lookup the word ambiguous. that means 2 sides to it right? If you didn't catch it the first time-I'll rephrase it--all equipment sounds different IE: reasons to buy new or more equipment-

Okay, I'm asking then. Please explain what in blue hell you mean by this statement and enlighten all of us with this holy grail of knowledge that has somehow escaped even the best of us in all of our collective years of audio experience.
holy grail: buy the equipment they produced it on..it would certainly sound the best..wouldn't it? Or maybe you would rather have it altered by different equipment..speakers..wires..or maybe not...not an argumentative platform

Say what? :confused: Did I read this correctly, or are you actually admitting that you're a troll? Who is this amazing company you speak of?
Company? Its the US govt. of course. They started a company in canada and produced the best audio equipment on earth...hence space talk. Since I'm not selling anything--go fish. thats what I had to do. I just wanted someone to ask me about my expensive wires. and WHERE did Seth=L go anyway? I want to make fun of ME and NOT him.
I'm dollar down and feeling stupid. 'It was extremely entertaining though.'
As for better sound--the word is different-altered. I have no earthly idea if it sounds better or worse-that would be individual preferences. Does anybody really know when the first radio came out? Not really trying to change the subject...only if I can...

More senseless drivel...
senseless drivel is personal opinions-...my wife and kids do it all the time

A 55 year old misunderstood child? With a paragraph like this, I can only assume that you've come here to play games and post nonsense, without realizing this is a serious forum with a lot of great people and great knowledge. Sure we cut up and crack jokes quite a bit, but we don't appreciate when someone comes out of nowhere and starts posting random, unintelligible drivel on our threads. It annoys us and causes the moderators to shut you out of the fun.. ;)
You don't have to respond. You could have done what I did for the last 2 weeks..just listen/read. then decided to talk about it

Doubtful. I think you're simply having your fun and are making things up at this point so that we'll say "Awww... well, he's new at this so let's give him a chance". Troll.
I don't want you to say "Awwww..." I want you to say "OUCH" with me for the $$ I spent on wires. I'm only trying to make conversation about wires. Didn't know about the sore spot. Sorry. It was kinda fun till we got off the wires and on to me. Aren't we supposed to be talking about wires here?

How do you do the multiple quotes in your post outlined in the blue?

Huckleberry..huh? I seem to be the Huckleberry here...thanks: seent dat
movie 2

I'm used to that..hang aroud 20-30 yo dirt bikers. I'm the old slow man.

Who really is known for making the cleanest and clearest audio signals on the planet or in space. Who produces NASA's audio equipment?

....feel like a rat caught in a maze..very small...is that your point?
If I missed anything I'm sure you'll let me know:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis