your opinion on klipsch rf-62 and the rb-61's

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I spent some time on Curaco a few years ago.

chicomoralessxm said:
De nada. I live around different islands Dutch antilles and others.
No offense, but the Dutch weren't the most friendly people I've ever met.

BTW, I saw some of your other posts. They were written great! I think you just tried to fit too many thoughts into one sentence in your first post in this thread. But, I ain't no Englush teechur.

Last edited:
C

chicomoralessxm

Audioholic
Well curacao is awful lol well not the nicest place bonaire is much nicer, saba and st eustatius are tiny but secluded and very restful. Aruba or St. maarten you cant go wrong with either. The people in 'korsow' and ok if they get to know you but not the friendiest in the caribbean i give that crown to trinidad. Like most countries in the world even those that cater to tourism many locals are not found and embrace outsiders kinda ironic when you think of it.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Been to St Maarten. Loved it. About the only complaint I have about it is that the locals take the "keep to the right" law as more of a suggestion.

That's the first place I ever had (or heard of) riistaffel (sp?). We stayed on what was Dawn Beach, right on the French/Dutch border. I heard a hurricane dd it in a few years later.

Not too much snorkling ther (heck,none to speak of) but the wife loved the shopping. Another benefit to staying on the eastern tip was that we could see Saba and Stasis.

We took a day trip to Anguilla to do some snorkling off of Sandy Island there.

Wanna get to Bonaire one of these days, tough. I feel bad for Aruba, what with all the bad press it's getting here about that stoopid college student who disappeared. Her folks just won't drop it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis