DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Gone already and Dave is banned. Frankly I like what these folks are doing and getting banned for their efforts which shows up. It's like a badge of merit. Good for them!

gonk

gonk

Full Audioholic
Yep - Dave is banned. If it weren't so transparent, it would be comical. How do you justify the ban? "You violated the unspoken, unwritten rule of asking about raffles or Mark's indictment. Shame on you. You are now banned."

Chungar at least is not banned. He may have been banned briefly, because I couldn't find him on the member list, but he's back now.

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
Buy there's still time to buy a P1A at half price and get SOCS for free!!!

I really wish I didn't buy a 2nd P1A some time back with the delusion of running SOCS in a 2 channel system. It's never been out of the box, and will never get used.

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
Wait... I've got a much better idea... I'll PM you the details.

edit: PM sent!

Last edited:
gonk

gonk

Full Audioholic
Interesting that the only speaker product they have in stock that is in the SOCS database is the RS-850 Signature. The RS-450, LS-6, LS-9, X-Static, and ELT525 (the only other non-centers they are still offering) are all absent.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Interesting that the only speaker product they have in stock that is in the SOCS database is the RS-850 Signature. The RS-450, LS-6, LS-9, X-Static, and ELT525 (the only other non-centers they are still offering) are all absent.
Not to worry. Mark will work on it from his jail cell and if he goes back to where he was, he'll be able to say, "Crafted with pride and passion in the Boulder County Jail".

M

mhawker

Audioholic
Anyone run a Google "site" search on av123.com and the word "raffle"?

Even though I had been a member of that forum for years, I didn't realize how many raffles there were.

Google > enter: "raffle site:av123.com" (no quotes) into the search bar.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Anyone run a Google "site" search on av123.com and the word "raffle"?

Even though I had been a member of that forum for years, I didn't realize how many raffles there were.

Google > enter: "raffle site:av123.com" (no quotes) into the search bar.
to busy to google, watching the shifty videos over at xtranormal :D

gonk

gonk

Full Audioholic
You should print up some of those - there's a growing customer base out there for them. :)

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Sadly, though, when one is banned from VA321, their member ID still exists. Mark still uses the banned members in his count of users or "supporters" of their site and product. Yeah, he might have hit 10,000 memberships a few months back, but I wonder what percentage were banned members - or, those that simply lost interest or respect for VA321? Though, I'm sure he'd just downplay that number just like the actual number of amp failures on the MFW-15 subwoofer.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Now, what brave fellow will take it upon themselves to be banned while posting the following in the Joke of the Week thread in the Enthusiasts section and get a screen shot of it to post here?

Q. What do you say to Mark Schifter in a three piece suit?
A. Will the defendant please rise?

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Submitted for your consideration.

<iframe src="http://show.zoho.com/embed?id=732897000000004015" height="335" width="450" name="Schifter-pps" scrolling=no frameBorder="0" style="border:1px solid #AABBCC"></iframe>

C

Chungar

Audiophyte
Here is a few questions posed by an individual who donated money to raffles allegedly. Posting this just in case the thread gets deleted and it is entitled Raffles ? on their forums.

(btw I edited this individuals e-mail which he posted publically but I don't want to spread his private information to other forums)
Thanks for capturing this before it got deleted. I thought it was a valid question and got a few replies from folks that didn't appreciate it even after the truth is out on MLS. I'd like my money back OR to have them publish that the moneys collected have made it's way to the charities that they were intended. I think I deserve that after handing them $280. I know that it's nothing compared to the pre-paid folks, but I'm kinda torked. I feel swindled. So, I published my aol account in hopes that someone is out there that is organizing a class action. And I'll post it again - chunger12@aol .com

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
I thought it was a valid question and got a few replies from folks that didn't appreciate it even after the truth is out on MLS.
Did any of those fine folks work at VA321, or were they members of the Kool-Aid Krew?

C

Chungar

Audiophyte
Did any of those fine folks work at VA321, or were they members of the Kool-Aid Krew?
It was the Krew - which at this point I don't quite understand. Reminds me of Animal House... Thank You Sir, may I have another! And I'm sure that the employees have been told not to say anything in regards to pending legal actions.

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
I wonder if I posted that I was Johnson Beresford Tipton and that I had a check for one Mark Schifter if I would get banned.:)

P.S. This post is for old guys and girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis