Basement...almost done

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
I think the key to WAF is to hide what you can. I chose to keep the mains in view but could have hid them, but I wanted to give them a bit of breathing room in behind since they are bipolar. There is a false wall behind them. Sub and center channel are below the screen.

Attachments

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow! That looks great! Congratulations on a fine home theater system.

ThA tRiXtA

ThA tRiXtA

Full Audioholic
Holy ****. That makes my dedicated room look like it was built by a drunk kid.

Seriously, nice work.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I can't comment because I start crying everytime I look at the pictures!

Matt34

Matt34

Epic failure! You should build and new house and start over meanwhile I take care of this old abandon place for you.;)

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
You need to throw away all of your equipment and start over. Meanwhile, I'll come by and clean it all up and take it off of your hands for no charge...:D

Just kidding. Man that's some incredible stuff there.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Thanks everyone. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Initially thought about a dedicated room, ie. tiered seating, rectangular room totally enclosed, but in the end, decided to go this route. I've always liked open concept and this matches the rest of the house better.

The bar is still a work in progress, but almost done.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
I'm going to need your address and a list of your fears......
I live over there [points to the right], you know, the house with the garages and driveway and stuff. My main fear is babies with 3 heads.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I gotta tell ya, I'm groovin' on your whole concept. Style, comfort, easy access to booze...this rooms got everything but strippers, dwarves and monkeys but I'll bring those to the grand opening party...so when's the party, I'll clear my schedule for that week.:D

Seriously, awesome rooom that you built.

G

GZA

Junior Audioholic
Not gonna lie, i love the home theater set up and the color and style of the room, but i am more jealous of the bar. I see that Crown Royal

W

westcott

Audioholic General
Wow! I am jealous. To have a dedicated space for a home theater and a play room is awesome. You have done a great job and the attention to details is readily apparent. From the ceiling details, the wall panels, the lighting, furniture, fixtures, the hidden AV equipment, colors, furniture, flooring, etc. I truly apprecieate the amount of planning and hard work that went into this effort. You should truly be proud.

Enjoy and let us know when you have your home theater party. I will make reservations the second you say the word.

Congratulations and I hope you and your family enjoy your work for years to come!!!!

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
I gotta tell ya, I'm groovin' on your whole concept. Style, comfort, easy access to booze...this rooms got everything but strippers, dwarves and monkeys but I'll bring those to the grand opening party...so when's the party, I'll clear my schedule for that week.:D

Seriously, awesome rooom that you built.
LOL, party is soon. I think I'll pass on the dwarves and monkeys.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis