C

cbraver

Audioholic Chief
Now that's impressive! Which of all those subwoofers are you going to use in the final system?

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
in this HT:
i'll be using the two eD A7-450's as LFE
the two Velodyne DLS-5000R's as stereo subs (parallel with the mains 80-120hz)

in the other HT:
dual SVS PB13 Ultras as LFE

in my bedroom:
Velodyne DD18

for my PC:
Axiom EP500

W

westcott

Audioholic General
That is one hell of a way to attract neighbors!!!!!!!!

With all the openings to the outside found in your neck of the world, those subwoofers will really be able to stretch their legs.

Let us know how it all works out after you have everything setup and calibrated.

Congratulations!!!!!

jnmfox

jnmfox

Audioholic
That’s freaking insane…

Would love to see more specifics of how you have it set-up and your impressions of the different subs.

And yes, I am jealous.

Last edited:
J

jamie2112

Banned
sweet pics

That is a great picture of you son holding the speaker. WOW is all I can say the subs are insane and yes, I am jealous as well. Great shots man.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Ummm wow. I am truly at a loss for words. At least we will hear the bass in the states.

By the way the pics of your son are great. He looks like a real joy.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I've seen some pretty cool stuff since I got a computer and joined Audioholics a few years ago but your endeavors in the sub woofer department alone are nothing short of inspirational. The baby really makes those monsters even more gargantuan than they already are. Your contributions are a real joy to view.

-Alex

Edit: I called my Girl to come see the pic of the baby. First was the "how cute" then the "whose are they" and finally "those freakin' things, how much do they go for?" I had to laugh.

Last edited:
mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
thanks guys! yep, he's my subwoofer barometer, if he's not dwarfed by the sub, it's too small. :)

Rico

Rico

Audioholic
Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike man ... you're my new hero now!!!

Hope you don't mind, but I've had to save that picture with all the subs together .... gotta show some friends :D

Congrat's man ...

J

jamie2112

Banned
I still am floored. The subs are nuts. What are you going to run them with amp wise and power wise? Man that is one heck of a setup , and can't wait to see pictures of the finished product....Keep those pics coming...Thanks for the amazing shots.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Mike,
Wow, nice!

Also, my wife may join the site, just to see more pictures of your son.
Cute kid, and nice pics!
Rick

pmac

pmac

Junior Audioholic
Craaazziest!

I concure!!!!
That is the most rediculous display of power I have ever seen for a home!
AND I SAY THAT WITH ALL GOOD INTENTIONS! Thats Sick, thats BaaaaD, they are nasty, but they sure are purrrty.

I don't think anyones theater has given me feelings of jealousy before...This does, but in a very good way. I am not just jealous of the Speakers, but of the freedom you must have around you, I doubt you live in a Semi attached. :D

I hope the movies come alive like never before. Brace the foundation before cranking those eDs right up. I would be scared to pump them way up. For my ears and the windows! :)

Wicked, just Wicked!

eD pair of subs, $3500
SVS top end Monster subs $3000
Other miscellaneous subs $2000
The shot of the baby on the sub...Priceless
(Enter it in some sort of photo contest)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike man ... you're my new hero now!!!

Hope you don't mind, but I've had to save that picture with all the subs together .... gotta show some friends :D

Congrat's man ...
thanks, i don't mind at all!

I still am floored. The subs are nuts. What are you going to run them with amp wise and power wise? Man that is one heck of a setup , and can't wait to see pictures of the finished product....Keep those pics coming...Thanks for the amazing shots.
amp wise, Behringer EP2500 - bridged 4 ohms for 1600w and with a TC Sounds 18" VMP passive radiator, though I'll have to wait til funds come back. will update you guys!

Hey Mike,
Wow, nice!

Also, my wife may join the site, just to see more pictures of your son.
Cute kid, and nice pics!
Rick
thanks for looking! i'm flattered!

I concure!!!!
That is the most rediculous display of power I have ever seen for a home!
AND I SAY THAT WITH ALL GOOD INTENTIONS! Thats Sick, thats BaaaaD, they are nasty, but they sure are purrrty.

I don't think anyones theater has given me feelings of jealousy before...This does, but in a very good way. I am not just jealous of the Speakers, but of the freedom you must have around you, I doubt you live in a Semi attached. :D

I hope the movies come alive like never before. Brace the foundation before cranking those eDs right up. I would be scared to pump them way up. For my ears and the windows! :)

Wicked, just Wicked!

eD pair of subs, $3500
SVS top end Monster subs $3000
Other miscellaneous subs $2000
The shot of the baby on the sub...Priceless
(Enter it in some sort of photo contest)
thanks for looking pmac, nope, I don't have neighbors I care about :) though i've tried to listen outside my house, its not that disturbing :)

but yes, they are capable of WAY more than my ears and room can handle (even with just two of them)

B

Bluesmoke

Audioholic Chief

This pic is giving me an idea.

"Daddy's tired, go back to mom, go on, crawl to her in the next room"

*kid looks stumped*

Puts on depth charge scene from U571

"Honey, how did the baby get here so quick?"

Cruise Missile

Cruise Missile

Full Audioholic
You are going to need your own Nuclear Reactor to keep the lights on for the rest of your home!!!
I am floored.
And at this point, if your chest doesn't thump, trade it in towards a new one. Because there is NO WAY it's the subs!:D

You are an inspiration to all bass pigs the world over, myself included..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis