avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I just noticed I am a Samurai again and the monikers have changed some. Any mod willing to fill us in on the changes?

You can thank Tom Andry for this... I had forgotten about it... My vote was to get progressively more "couch potato" with the higher number of posts, but I went with Tom's initial suggestions...

0 - Neophyte
10 - Apprentice Audioholic
25 - Intern Audioholic
50 - Junior Audioholic
100 - Audioholic
200 - Full Audioholic
400 - Senior Audioholic
750 - Audioholic Chief
1000 - Audioholic General
1500 - Audioholic Field Marshal
2000 - Audioholic Samurai
3000 - Audioholic Ninja
5000 - Audioholic Spartan
7500 - Audioholic Warlord
xxxxx - Audioholic XXXXX
xxxxx - Audioholic XXXXX
xxxxx - Audioholic XXXXX
xxxxx - Audioholic XXXXX

I've x'ed out the upper ones cause, well, I think there should be some surprises.

PS. Anyone caught posting useless stuff to get their numbers up will have random and periodic post counts removed... :) Let's make this a long term "I'm proud to be a..." investment...

majorloser

majorloser

I guess I'll remain an O-4 Major :cool:

(The Audioholics selection board always passes me up :( )

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks Clint. I was pondering becoming a silent member (to my vast fan club...hush) just to avoid the dreaded "Couch Potato" label. I'm getting to the age where stuff like that is offensive. :rolleyes: The new labeling system is far more benign, and I can once again hold my head up in confidence. :)

P.S. Gladiator gets a thumbs up from me for one of the undecideds.

P.S.S. So that means Sheep is now rated "XXX?" :p

Matt34

Matt34

Thanks Clint. I was pondering becoming a silent member (to my vast fan club...hush) just to avoid the dreaded "Couch Potato" label. I'm getting to the age where stuff like that is offensive. :rolleyes: The new labeling system is far more benign, and I can once again hold my head up in confidence. :)

P.S. Gladiator gets a thumbs up from me for one of the undecideds.

P.S.S. So that means Sheep is now rated "XXX?" :p
Sheep has always been X-rated.;)

The inner geek in me still likes the Jedi ranking system that (I think) jeffsg4mac came up with.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Sorry to be a naysayer here, but I think the Samurai is supposed to be better than the Ninja.:confused:

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
I seriously considered "Spambot" as a moniker but decided against it at the last minute. Mule may not be around very often but his memory lives on.

Ttttwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooo.....................

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I seriously considered "Spambot" as a moniker but decided against it at the last minute. Mule may not be around very often but his memory lives on.

Ttttwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooo.....................
I am not familiar with the mystery surrounding Mule, what is it all about?

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
I am not familiar with the mystery surrounding Mule, what is it all about?
He's moved onto greener pastures. ;) While he still visits here occasionally, most of us sorely miss his poignant posts.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Sorry to be a naysayer here, but I think the Samurai is supposed to be better than the Ninja.:confused:
Well, I will agree that Ninjas are better than Pirates but I'm not so sure about Samurai. Though it does seem that way in the movies. Personally, given the choice between kick-butt ninja powers and seppuku... I'm going Ninja all the way.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Well, I will agree that Ninjas are better than Pirates but I'm not so sure about Samurai. Though it does seem that way in the movies. Personally, given the choice between kick-butt ninja powers and seppuku... I'm going Ninja all the way.
Chose your path wisely.:D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
He's moved onto greener pastures. ;) While he still visits here occasionally, most of us sorely miss his poignant posts.
Are well talking about mulester? Do I detect sarcasm?:D

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
If I could be so bold as to dissect the nuances:

Ninja are viewed as subversive, using the element of surprise, and any tactic or ploy that serves their purpose, and and therefore viewed as somewhat cowardly.

Samurai are viewed as fearless warriors, with honor and a code that is stringently adhered to.

That's what makes the Samurai mightier than the Ninja. At least that's what I've grasped from the movies. :p

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
If I could be so bold as to dissect the nuances:

Ninja are viewed as subversive, using the element of surprise, and any tactic or ploy that serves their purpose, and and therefore viewed as somewhat cowardly.

Samurai are viewed as fearless warriors, with honor and a code that is stringently adhered to.

That's what makes the Samurai mightier than the Ninja. At least that's what I've grasped from the movies. :p
You said movies, now you have no ground to stand on.:D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
testing.

ninja is naturally after samurai ... you don't become a ninja til you become a disgraced samurai :)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
im thinking the next XXXX is around 10,000 posts. mtrycrafts, we need to know what the next level is ... post post post!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis