Cherry finish speakers??

L

Lilmo6868

Junior Audioholic
I seen some good looking Cherry finish Tower speakers a while back and for the life of me I cannot find them. I thought they were SVS primes but they weren't can anybody help please.. I don't think they were the kefs either.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Cherry finishes can be anything from a natural light-sensitive blond to very dark purple-brown color.

Were you thinking of the midnight cherry finish on Paradigm Prestige series?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
RBH/Emptek has a rosewood finish that has turned a lot of heads.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
  1. Go to Google.com
  2. Type "cheery finish tower speaker"
  3. Click 'I'm Feeling Lucky'
  4. .
  5. .
  6. Profit?

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
What about the Salks? A lot of speakers have cherry veneer, but the Salks finish is talked about more, perhaps.

L

Lilmo6868

Junior Audioholic
D
  1. Go to Google.com
  2. Type "cheery finish tower speaker"
  3. Click 'I'm Feeling Lucky'
  4. .
  5. .
  6. Profit?
actually did that quite a few times and all I could get was pokes and the Martin Logan. I assure you I do my best to exhaust all possibilities before I ask a question. Thanks for your help though

L

Lilmo6868

Junior Audioholic
Do any of youall that have heard various speakers have a personal preference between the primes, rbh55ti, and the kef q700s ?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I can only say the rbh55ti's sound good.
I'm sure others can say the same about the primes and KEF's, but I have not heard them.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I thought we had a little post here somewhere saying that SVS would be releasing other colors, though maybe only for the Ultras, and a cherry look was one of them.

B

bradymartin

Full Audioholic
klipsch reference premiere have a cherry finish....

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I've had the pleasure of hearing buck's beautiful speakers and they sound as nice as they look. I love the burl. You said that finish will darken as it cures?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis