First Day of School

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Man, there is a lot to learn here. I'm probably not going to be very busy on the forms for a little while because I'm going to be doing a lot of studying. Going to this from being a butcher for 30 years is quite a change.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Man, there is a lot to learn here. I'm probably not going to be very busy on the forms for a little while because I'm going to be doing a lot of studying. Going to this from being a butcher for 30 years is quite a change.
True dat! You don't want to butcher your home inspections! :)

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
That is very encouraging to hear! I have a partner who just got his license very recently. We have a lot of things in place to get the business launched when we are ready. One of the last pieces of the puzzle was me getting my license.
Oh wait, he is a home appraiser, that's why he works with Lenders.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
True day! You don't want to butcher your home inspections! :)
There's definitely a lot of liability involved. You've got to make sure everything is right. We just spent an hour on stairs. :confused:

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
20170929_155707-1-1112x718.jpg

We had 4 hours to do the exam. I finished it in 20 minutes. I have to say, I actually enjoyed going! I learned a lot. As I was walking out the door my instructor pulled me to the side and gave me his email and phone number. He wants me to contact him when we're ready to launch. He might even have a business proposition! Made me feel really good to be singled out of a class of 25 people.

I scheduled my state exam for October 5th. I want to get in ASAP while everything is still pretty fresh in my head. After that I have 30 parallel inspections to do with a licensed inspector. I'm one step closer!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Way to go Pogre! Knock'em sock'em dead.......LOL!!!! :):):) Congrats!

Cheers,

Phil

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Damn dude. That was quick. Congrats. I'll buy you a beer when you're in town. :)

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
Late to the party again Pogre, congrats!

I'm in construction office mgmt, and estimating full-time but I still have my real estate license active and make a few investment transactions on the side....that how I funded most of my new system.

Most of the buyers I work with I send to one particular home inspection company because they know how to communicate well and don't try to make themselves experts in everything. Just present the facts/findings.

One good way to market your business is to develop a strong 3 hr CE training course and pitch that to several brokers that will allow to conduct your CE training to their agents....you'll get 3 or 4 agents to start using you almost every time.

Agents need CE credits to maintain their license...FREE CE credits are an automatic draw.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis