First Day of School

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I haven't worked in 7 months. Leaving my dog at home to go to school today (home inspection license) was one of the harder things I've done. Time to stop being a stay-at-home doggy dad now though. Wish me luck guys!

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Very nice! Good luck! Anything related to building is desperately seeking skilled labor!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I haven't worked in 7 months. Leaving my dog at home to go to school today (home inspection license) was one of the harder things I've done. Time to stop being a stay-at-home doggy dad now though. Wish me luck guys!
C'mon, fess up, more like "leaving my SVS ultras at home alone was one of the harder things I've done" :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Best wishes Pogre! Go in there like a Boss. :cool::p:cool:

Cheers,

Phil

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
C'mon, fess up, more like "leaving my SVS ultras at home alone was one of the harder things I've done" :D
There's a lot of truth to that! I'm already having music withdrawal. So far, so good. Beats the poop out of a day at work for my old company.

Thanks everyone for the wishes and the humor. Y'all gave me a good chuckle on my break!

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Good luck. I hope you go to the head of the pack. Here in Minnesota that would not be difficult!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
one of my good friend's own a home inspection business. He makes a killing but he has had it going for 18 years now.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
one of my good friend's own a home inspection business. He makes a killing but he has had it going for 18 years now.
That is very encouraging to hear! I have a partner who just got his license very recently. We have a lot of things in place to get the business launched when we are ready. One of the last pieces of the puzzle was me getting my license.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
That is very encouraging to hear! I have a partner who just got his license very recently. We have a lot of things in place to get the business launched when we are ready. One of the last pieces of the puzzle was me getting my license.
Hope it works out for you. I've looked into doing the same so I'll be bothering you a lot when you are done. ;)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
One big key is building the relationships with the Mortgage Lenders so they use just you. Hopefully one of you are good at Sales or I can do it for you part time for $300k/yr......

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Of course I wish you Good Luck, but don't mind me asking, I'm from another world, what is home inspection?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Of course I wish you Good Luck, but don't mind me asking, I'm from another world, what is home inspection?
To put it simply: when you build or buy a house here you have the option of getting it inspected to see if there is anything wrong with the property. Foundation issues, AC problems, obvious bad wiring, anything that doesn't meet code or is illegal, does the house need a new roof. Things like that.

People do all sorts of stuff to their own house that is nowhere near legal. Nice to know that beforehand rather than find out if you try to get a permit to remodel or sell the house and be forced to fix someone else's "handy work".

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis