Transformers: The Last Knight - I wish it was Micheal Bay's last Film

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I could write paragraphs on how bad this movie truly is, one only need to look at rotten tomatoes to see.
- Bad Acting (Check)
- 0 Story/Plot (Check)
- Useless extra characters (Check)
- Overkill CGI (Check)

$4.00 Wasted (Check/Check) Thank you T-Mobile Tuesday Promo for IMAX for $4.00 a ticket. My friend who is a true die hard Transformers kept saying, when is this going to end. Hopefully it won't be only the movie that ends, but Micheal Bay's career lol

Alas, they are going to make a Bumble Bee Movie...its already in the works

I want my 2 and half hours back!!!!

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
It was a Transformers movie: you KNEW it was going to be bad when you walked in, so you can hardly complain now. If you don't want movie studios to continue making bad movies, you need to stop rewarding them for making bad movies.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
So it's as pathetic as the previous Transformers movie? :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
While I can handle some Michael Bay stuff, most of it not so much. Transformers I know is bad before even turning it on.....come on, a movie/tv show based on, at best, a mediocre toy?

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
It was a Transformers movie: you KNEW it was going to be bad when you walked in, so you can hardly complain now. If you don't want movie studios to continue making bad movies, you need to stop rewarding them for making bad movies.
I can complain if I want to! :p

My friend is an absolute die hard fan from his childhood, so I got dragged, wouldn't have gone if not for the $4.00 special. Call me Charlie brown hoping that Lucy will actually hold the football so I can kick it

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
I'd rather eat cat litter than waste £20.00 on these pointless transformer films.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Fresh or used?:D
Both.

Cat litter seems to be almost as expensive (and worth as much :) ). https://www.amazon.co.uk/cat-litter/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:cat litter
Its all the same and yet some have silly high prices on them. I sooner get the brand that has 10 liters worth for £5.99.

To see transformers at a london :eek: LIEMAX would cost adult £23.70 = ($30.28) for a child £17.70 = ($22.61) DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!

wonder woman in the screen next to the LIEMAX leicester square london with bad noise leakage and no true THX or THX baffle wall the prices for adult £18.70 that's including seeing rats running around the auditorium and dodgy popcorn.

Oh I miss the days of true 35/70mm A/SR with decent JBL and THX for £6.50 seems about right price. LIEMAX prices? Well one is only paying for fake imax brand LIEMAX.

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
You guys are making me want to go see it just to see how bad it can be!

Reminds me of a SNL skit: A family sits down to dinner but when the father (Tom Hanks) drinks some rancid milk, the rest of the family (Hooks, Sweeney, Myers) tastes it anyway just to be sure.

You can see it here, but it requires Hulu subscription. I could not find YouTube.
https://www.hulu.com/watch/831546

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
You guys are making me want to go see it just to see how bad it can be!

Reminds me of a SNL skit: A family sits down to dinner but when the father (Tom Hanks) drinks some rancid milk, the rest of the family (Hooks, Sweeney, Myers) tastes it anyway just to be sure.

You can see it here, but it requires Hulu subscription. I could not find YouTube.
https://www.hulu.com/watch/831546
Rental. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis