Linear sound speakers?

S

steven mcconkey

Audiophyte
20170523_091631.jpg 20170523_091750.jpg Was hoping someone might have some info on these speakers I found. The brand is linear Sound and i've searched the internet and found absolutely nothing on the maker. There are no spec's listed anywhere on the speaker, just a "inspected by" and a serial #. A friend pulled these out of an old church during a remodel and I grabbed them for nothing. If anything I suppose i'm just curious. I'm by no means an audiophile but I do enjoy cranking some tunes time to time.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Man, my google-fu isn't strong enough! I couldn't find anything either.

They look kinda like Kabuki speakers. Probably worth what you "paid". Hook 'em up and see what they sound like.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Man, my google-fu isn't strong enough! I couldn't find anything either.

They look kinda like Kabuki speakers. Probably worth what you "paid". Hook 'em up and see what they sound like.
It looks like this will be a tough one. There was a company back in the day called Impact Audio Linear. They made fairly cheap stuff. I couldn't come up with any photos so apparently they weren't all that succesfull.

I could locate some speakers that look the part : very close cosmetically. Sansui used to make stuff and sell it for OEM to sell. SP1500's are in the ballpark to look at. There are old Kenwoods (777) that look similar too.

I shall claim defeat on this search. Good luck. Good thing the OP paid the right price.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis