speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Okay this movie has a story-line that is perhaps not the greatest. Anyone that used to watch this show already knows this. However, nobody can deny the eye candy that was in the show, as well as, this movie. Just wished I could slow some of the scenes down to get a better look zoomed in if you will. :eek::eek::eek: This will be a rental for me at best. But, hey I can at least slow it down and zoom in too! :):):)

http://showplacecinemas.com/movie/225802/Baywatch

Just wished Kate Beckinsale would have made a cameo! She is like so beautiful!

Phil

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I could never get into Baywatch. Aside from the obvious eye candy, I didn't find much to like about the show.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I could never get into Baywatch. Aside from the obvious eye candy, I didn't find much to like about the show.
I agree for the most part. At times, the show had a few funny scenes here and there. But the eye candy was a nice touch. Certainly not going out to rush and see this one. Probably will just rent it once it is available to do so. :cool::cool::cool:

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Did look funny but is a definite maybe rent. Theater no way.
I agree 100% John. You know one of those rentals when there is nothing else to rent.....LOL!!!! There are some other good movies coming out soon though. For example, there is the new Mummy, Transformers, and etc. Wonder Woman looks to be decent inmho. Looks like the Summer blockbusters are getting ready to hit the venue! :):):)

Phil

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I just don't know how anyone could be looking forward to watching this movie. It looks to me like a miscalculation on the lure of nostalgia. People only ever watched Baywatch in the 90s because it had bikini babes on broadcast TV in a lazy Saturday afternoon, not because it was an absorbing drama. As far as I know, no one cared deeply about the show and it had no loyal fanbase like say the X-Files. Some things become successful in spite of themselves, not because of any real merit.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I just don't know how anyone could be looking forward to watching this movie. It looks to me like a miscalculation on the lure of nostalgia. People only ever watched Baywatch in the 90s because it had bikini babes on broadcast TV in a lazy Saturday afternoon, not because it was an absorbing drama. As far as I know, no one cared deeply about the show and it had no loyal fanbase like say the X-Files. Some things become successful in spite of themselves, not because of any real merit.
I agree 100% Shady. But, looking at all of the eye candy is popular for many out there. I admit, I don't mind it. But, at best this is a rental for me if that. Like on a night when there is nothing else to do. Bit surprised it is rated R though.

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I saw it, I liked it, but I would say it's better as a rental.
It will certainly be a rental for me. Notice some strong language when watching the trailer. Probably why it got the rated "R" rating. I am looking forward to the new Transformers and MUMMY movies myself.

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis