Open Letter to the Marketing Folks at Mark Levinson

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hey, on numerous occasions I have attempted to link to your site off the advertising you folks have placed on this forum and others, including off the Stereophile News Letter, without being able to hold the page. This happens with all computers I have used at work and home. I'm now thinking if you guys can't get this stuff right, maybe I should not expect that your electronics will be developed very well either.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, on numerous occasions I have attempted to link to your site off the advertising you folks have placed on this forum and others, including off the Stereophile News Letter, without being able to hold the page. This happens with all computers I have used at work and home. I'm now thinking if you guys can't get this stuff right, maybe I should not expect that your electronics will be developed very well either.
Wonder if it has something to do with the sale to Samsung....

Johnny2Bad

Johnny2Bad

Audioholic Chief
In Madrigal's defence (owner of the Mark Levinson trade mark) they probably contract with a third party to place ads. It's possible the issue lays with that third party. If I were you I would load up the Mark Levinson web page by entering the url directly in your browser, and sending them an eMail outlining your issues. They may be unaware of them.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis