Possible Home Audio Setup.

T

Tydeezy

Audiophyte
Hi guys i'm looking for a good home audio solution. I figured with today technology i Don't have to have a separate stereo or sound bar for each room. So what i'm looking for it a nice size speaker or 2 for the living room small one for the kitchen. Full actual surround sound in the den and a sound bar, sub and two speaker for my room. But i would like something that is completely connected so if i want to have a party I can put on music and it would play throughout the whole house or I can play a game in my room and they can watch a movie in the den. So i looking for a system that i can set up different groups around the house and play them together and separately. I was looking at a Sonos solution which seems like it could work but i wanted to check and see if there are better options or different options that make more sense for what i want.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
Heos is a better sounding alternative to Sonos.

T

Tydeezy

Audiophyte
Heos is a better sounding alternative to Sonos.
Hey thanks! I just looked them up and they look alot better. Seem to have a bit more options than the sonos collection but i deff need to go and hear them somewhere. I'm all honesty i would perfer jbl simply because i've used jbl in the past and love the sound i get. Now ive never had jbl in home only the professional stuff and I've heard lackluster review from their home stuff. But I just want good range. If Heos provides that then that would be something i would gt rather than Sonos or Bose. Thanks again!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis