Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord

Awesome! Caged!!!!!!!!!!

Phil

Last edited:
M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
This whole album has some good sound and bass. Always been a fan of the Gibson ES-335 sound.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Tiny Legs Tim "Melodium Rag" on CD These guys have Delta blues down pat. This is a must have in anyone having a blues collection.

There version of Death Letter Blues is spot on..

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
lovinthehd

Did you know that horehounds are a form of old fashioned candy?
My grandmother always had a bowl of them on her end table for us.
We didn't like them as kids: not sweet enough. That's why she kept them out for us.
But as an adult, I really have developed a taste for them.

Made me go look it up, has quite a history before throat lozenges (like being used in farm animals to expel worms!)....never even thought about what it meant, don't think I've seen these candies before either.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Made me go look it up, has quite a history before throat lozenges (like being used in farm animals to expel worms!)....never even thought about what it meant, don't think I've seen these candies before either.
Its like a Princess Bride quote "you keep using that word. I don' think it means what you think it means".
Horehounds sound like, well, something socially inacceptable. Hence bands making song with Horehounds in the title. But its an herb of some sort.

But the candies are pretty good. You should try some. Amazon will ship you a bag by dinner time.
Most candy stores, if they have wide ranging types of candy, will have horehounds there somewhere.
To me they taste like what I think molasses would taste like, but, not exactly.

Inconceivable.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis