Game over Man! ... Bill Paxton Dead at 61

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
No way! Just saw part of weird science the other day. Man he went a long way.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I just read this and was stunned. A great actor and one of my heroes of my teenage years for some of his roles. He also directed an amazing movie called Frailty, and I was always hoping he was going to direct again on the strength of that movie. Great actor, great director, RIP.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Also, it occured to me that he has been killed by the trifecta of 80's action movie monsters. He was killed by the predator, the terminator, and the alien. lucky bastard!

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I just read a twitter comment that he was one of two actors who have been killed by the alien, predator and terminator. It took me a moment to think of the other guy.. and then it occurred to me.. Lance Henrickson!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just can't believe that one. Sad that it was surgery related. RIP Bill. One of my favorite actors.

Storm chasers unite to pay tribute to Bill

Storm chasers combined forces this afternoon to pay tribute to a man who put them on the map by literally putting his initials on their maps. Hundreds of professionals and enthusiasts are checking in to form the letters “BP” with their GPS coordinates.

Last edited:
jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I watched Frailty again last night. His performance and direction were excellent.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I'm hoping to hear what the surgery was and the ensuing complications.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Heart surgery and he had a stroke after, which they are saying was related to complications from the surgery.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis