Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 For Sale!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Have a mint condition Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 2X2 USB Audio Interface w/Mic Amp for sale. It has been gently used with my desktop setup. Have the original box and can ship quickly. Asking ONLY $25 shipped within the CONUS areas! If interested, then please send me a PM. Thanks!

upload_2017-2-24_15-49-2.png

upload_2017-2-24_15-49-34.png

upload_2017-2-24_15-50-1.png

upload_2017-2-24_15-51-34.png

Cheers,

Phil

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Why do you bump your posts when they are only day old and still in the top? Pretty pointless imo.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Why do you bump your posts when they are only day old and still in the top? Pretty pointless imo.
What is YOUR purpose of posting such a comment? You are entitled to your opinion no doubt. But, the last time I checked I am NOT violating any forums rules by bumping my thread. In fact, I can do it every single day and I do NOT need YOUR permission! Really don't appreciate YOUR comment at all. Quite frankly, if YOU do NOT want to look at my post/threads then so be it. Keep YOUR negativity to YOURSELF and stay off of my thread!

Phil

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
What is YOUR purpose of posting such a comment? You are entitled to your opinion no doubt. But, the last time I checked I am NOT violating any forums rules by bumping my thread. In fact, I can do it every single day and I do NOT need YOUR permission! Really don't appreciate YOUR comment at all. Quite frankly, if YOU do NOT want to look at my post/threads then so be it. Keep YOUR negativity to YOURSELF and stay off of my thread!

Phil
I never said you were violating any rules or that you need permission to do so. I just pointed out that your post was still new and in top of the list and I don't understand the need to bump it. You say that my post was negative, yours for sure is aggressive.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I never said you were violating any rules or that you need permission to do so. I just pointed out that your post was still new and in top of the list and I don't understand the need to bump it. You say that my post was negative, yours for sure is aggressive.
YOU can call it what you will. But, it is YOU that posted on my thread. I did NOT like the manner that YOU did so. YOU are also very correct in that I don't need YOUR permission for bumping my thread. If YOU don't like or "understand" why I do it, then just simply ignore it. There has been nothing aggressive about my posts until YOU brought YOUR negativity onto my thread. Please don't derail my thread any further. If YOU have something to say take it to PM. Will be more than happy to discuss it there.

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis