Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Tons of good music from this guy over the decades. Crusaders, Steely Dan etc.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWwk2REDa2MoI0u81bbtYBXg6izMot17z
California guitar trio.
How do you guys post with the album art? I almost only use Tapatalk on my phone. Should I be using safari?
its better for the thread if you don't embed the youtube video and art. by embedding the video in your posting, it slows down the loading the of thread. its better for the thread performance if you just do a link to your selection. then if someone is interested they click on the link and go to your posted selection.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks Buck. It is Sunday and my Brain cell is turned off for the weekend. Do I understand you to say, the way I linked that last one is how I should continue? If not, I'd appreciate a dumbed down version.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks Buck. It is Sunday and my Brain cell is turned off for the weekend. Do I understand you to say, the way I linked that last one is how I should continue? If not, I'd appreciate a dumbed down version.
the way you did your post, by just putting in the link to your selection, is in my opinion the best way.
I can go to it if I wish, and I can skip it if I don't, and it helps keep the thread loading times down.
You did it perfectly. If you want to be more elegant, simply take the title of an album or a song, highlight it in some way (make it bold text for instance) and the select the "insert link" editor selection and use the popup box to insert the URL. That way, all that shows is the song title/album title and its highlighted so someone knows they can select it.

FRIED HOCKEY BOOGIE. CANNED HEAT. 1968

If you do like the above, its simple looking and it works. Of course for all those folks who embed the video, I enjoy listening and keep those posts coming. Don't let my opinion slow you down.:D

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks buck. I'll keep playing around with it. I'll try not to link a portal to the Bermuda Triangle or something crazy!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You can also hide it with text of your choice by using the link button just to the right of the font adjustments in the box at the top....at least on the full site version, I don't see that option in Tapatalk (or don't know how to invoke it). I use a pc mostly to post, tho.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis