Fluance Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Larry Jensen

Audiophyte
Question #1: What new product would you like to see from Fluance next? More Atmos Speakers

Question #2: What new audio technology are you most excited about? Wireless speakers for your desktop

Gerry Nason

Gerry Nason

Audiophyte
Question #1: What new product would you like to see from Fluance next?

I would like to see you come up with an audio jukebox to hold all of my digital music files, handling from mp3's thru audiophile quality files.This would contain a top of the line DAC and have the capacity to sync with iPods or other MP3 players so playlists or files can be downloaded to it. I am doing this with my PC now, but I want something more streamlined that I can put into my stereo system .

Question #2: What new audio technology are you most excited about?

I am intrigued by the Ossic 3D headphone technology. If it catches on with recording studies, game developers and movie studios, it is going to revolutionize listening.

D

Davegcf

Audiophyte
A budget priced tube amp would be awesome

New Audio Technology- I don't really care. Maybe some form of digital music that sounds as good as vinyl through a tube amp.

S

speed817

Audiophyte
Bookshelf monitors for PC

DTS-X and atmos

S

Skrask82

Audiophyte
A larger center channel speaker for the XL7 and Signature Series.

Dolby Atmos and DTS X

P

pmo

Audiophyte
Wireless! Speakers

Wireless!!

GeekTeacher

GeekTeacher

Audiophyte

A high performance 2 way monitor with ribbon tweeter

New surround formats

C

Codyw30

Audiophyte

15" or larger 1000+ watt subwoofer.

New immersion audio formats ( atmos, DTS X, ect)

P

Paul Ross

Audiophyte
1. Wireless surround speakers and subs.

2. New surround sound formats.

B

bingbang

Audiophyte
wireless speakers

wireless

B

Brian Eaton

Audiophyte
I would like to a higher tier series of speakers. Seeing what Fluance can produce for their signature series makes me very curious what they can come up with if price is less of a constraint.

HDMI 2.1

K

KnowNothingMan

Audiophyte

Surround Bluetooth speakers

Atmospheric sound

A

AVBeeb

Audiophyte

Soundbar that supports Atmos and DTS:X

Immersive Audio (looking forward to when I can install it in my home theater)

E

Eddieward

Audiophyte
To show some love to our loyal Audioholics readers, we’re partnering with Fluance to give away one pair of their Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers.

Fluance products are favorites among Audioholics forum members and critics for outperforming higher priced competition and offering build quality befitting the best audio products in the world.

The Fluance Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers will transport the concert into your living room. Not for the faint of heart, Fluance thinks these speakers can outperform the band themselves. Symmetry, precision and sonic accuracy, the Signature Series are said to produce such defined sound you will feel as if the artist was playing in front of you.

To enter, simply:

1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Fluance email newsletters.
  2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner
  3. Answer our prequalifier questions in the thread below. It’s just that simple.

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Fluance email newsletters.

Prequalifier Questions:

(Please answer in thread below)

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

The Signature Series High Fidelity Speakers are a powerhouse in home audio. From the 8” woofers, to the ultra-high end tweeters, to the premium midrange drivers, these speakers are the result of years of meticulous engineering and evaluation. With a focus on sound excellence, every detail has been measured, tested, and perfected to recreate even the finest audio details with crystal clear accuracy.

Powerful dual 8” woofers ensure the low frequencies are met in every demand. From the lowest, deepest bass beats to the wildest explosions, you will experience every rumble. Lows kick in at 35Hz and hold their own throughout. The long throw woofers’ massive bass extension produce deep, clear, undistorted bass performances that will leave you breathless.

The Signature Series midrange driver was woven with light weight yet rigid glass fiber for optimal linear movement to handle even the highest volume levels and still ensure sonic precision and clarity. The unique pointed dome allows sound waves to travel directly from the center of the cone for an enhanced soundstage.

The Signature Series ultra-high end Neodymium tweeters produce high frequencies with captivating clarity and spacious imaging. Controlled, smooth and never too aggressive, these tweeters will deliver the music’s finest details.

PRIZE:
One Pair of Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers (Retail value: $699.99)

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Fluance newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between 2/20/17 to 3/20/17 will be chosen at random as the AB40 System winner.* But don’t wait, the entry period ends March 20, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST!

To learn more about Fluance speakers, subwoofers and audio accessories, click here.

*Winner must be U.S. or Canadian resident, 18 years old or older with valid email address.

REMEMBER YOU'VE GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!
Contest ends 3/20/17 at 11:59 PM EST
I would love to see boat speakers.

Better sounding Bluetooth technology.

A

Avpalma

Audiophyte
Question 1: 7.1 Desktop Speaker package

Question 2: Dolby Atmos

A

africord

Enthusiast

While I appreciate the DB10, I would like to see a Signature Series subwoofer designed to work the rest of the signature line up including matching finishes. Maybe it could even be wireless.

Hi-Res Audio.

K

KevinH1234

Audiophyte

A high wattage large size Servo subwoofer

Wireless/Bluetooth speakers

MotoDC

MotoDC

Audiophyte
Probably solutions to support ATMOS. Although weather/life proof Bluetooth options would be good too.

Since I just renovated my basement and ran speaker cables to support ATMOS and other new surround formats, I'd have to say that's what's exciting for me.

B

Bahujan Diaz Alvarez

Audiophyte
1- subwoofers similar to the Dayton's
2-atmos audio technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis