Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So I got the g/f a 6 Plus and inherited her iPhone 5. A perfect storm of failed GPSes and MP3 players plus international call capability requirements forced my hand, not to mention the girl had been wanting the size upgrade of a Plus. I picked the iPhone 6 Plus because it was the cheapest option for the Plus size ($400).

She always had Straight Talk and both these phones were bought new from Walmart. Anyway, she had set up an icloud account but never used it. Figuring out the password was tricky but we got past that. That's why I started the thread but by now I've figured out how to get the free 3 month trial for music. I even managed to get some Plantronics bluetooth head phones to work with the phone. The veil of ignorance has been pushed back as if by a mighty gust of technology now being visited upon yours truly.

The real challenge here, aside from everything Apple, is getting my own CD's into an iTunes thingy without being able to get iTunes on my 64 bit Vista. They stopped icloud support for vista a while back and I must have tried a dozen times to make it work but Error 2 and some other stuff tells me it's a no go.

I figured I could get some guidance along the way here. It's been rough sailing so far. Fat fingers, small phone, monkey brains ...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis